Page 1 of 2
Yes, I know this is the pit, so I will not be a party pooper and expect high levels of decorum. However, you're thoughts/opinions are greatly appreciated. I'm writing a paper, and need real opinions.

You see a hot/sexy/attractive girl when you're out.

Revealingly dressed, short skirt, lots of skin, attention seeker etc etc. Yes you are attracted to her, yes you would sleep with her, but what do you really think of her? i.e an insecure girl who needs to be noticed in this way to make herself feel better, a girl oblivious that most guys are probably thinking "what a s.l.u.t" whilst she goes home and sleeps better because she got so many looks. Loud obnoxious girls that look down on others that are smarter and classier than they, as a way of covering their own insecurities.

Do girls like this really know what guys think of them? They brag about the attention they get, but I wonder if they know what guys really think of them. They have to act drunk, scream, be loud and stupid all on purpose to be noticed. Like I said, they probably brag about how many guys look at them etc, but later, do they really know that guys are all hanging out saying "Dude, you should have seen the s.l.u.t I hooked up with last night".
All the while, smarter, much more mature girls with some sort of respect feel they need to act a certain way to be noticed.
Girls think they have guys figured out, I beg to differ. I think it's so much the other way around its not even funny.

Thanx K.
Chitarre:
Epiphone Les Paul Custom (Ebony)
1969 Fender Competition Mustang Bass (Competition Red)
Amplificatore:
Orange Thunderverb 50 head
Orange PPC412

Effetti:
Fulltone OCD V 1.4
EHX Big Muff PI
EHX Small Clone
Boss TU-3
Oh believe me, THEY KNOW ABOUT IT.
Oh, you wouldn't want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise, they wouldn't wanna watch
They know about it,that's why those kind of girls are the ones you see crying their eyes out at a party because they had a few drinks and went through a moment of self realization.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Well generally, I'd wrap my penis in a crisp packet which I'm using as a make shift condom and then proceed to rape them until they enjoy it. Know what I'm sayin' bro?
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
I respect their rights as women by dragging them into the toilets and having sex with them up the bum.
they know what the guys think about, but they like to be the "stars of the street"
Hard Rock,Nu Metal,Trance n Hardstyle lover
Yeah those girls may be attractive, but I usually judge them (bad I know, but its true) and I usually wouldn't respect them. I should make more of an effort to simply talk to that kind of girl before I judge them...
AROUND THE WORLD

Click here if you like the Washington Wizards
Are you proposing that women think, good sir?
Quote by diofan88
Life's too short to drink cheap beer.
Quote by beadhangingOne
Every band is a lotr metal band. Metal is like Guile's theme for Lotr.
Quote by mcjosh
Whoever thinks Japan deserved the tsunami in any way should just go away and fucking die alone.
Those girls are like stores who really don't have anything to sell. They put all the flashy bright lights at the front to try and mask the fact they really don't have anything inside. Girls with short skirt and tits falling out of their tops really are just saying, "This is it, this is all I have to offer, don't try to find out what's underneath, cause there isn't anything there." It may be a broad generalization, but that's what they are really saying by acting that way, and that's what I think when I see a girl like that. She hot, I'd fu@k her, but wouldn't want to date her.
It's currently 2:38am, I've just come from a good night out in town and I'm still pretty buzed, I also haven't read the OP. I see heaps of these girls and all my mates want them badly, but I'd prefer to just sit outside with an interesting instead of dancing "like a mad cunt" to try and get with them.

Every time we're out we have to go to some nightclub with thumping tunes, it's prety rough.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I look at them and think "crap, that's too much make up"

pieces of my woman should not rub off when I kiss her.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Sounds like somebody or someone has severe daddy issues.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
I'm sure they're aware of what people say/think about them, but that doesn't stop them. I'm sure they like to ignore it, because perhaps they've built up sexual conquest to be their ultimate goal in life, or perhaps it's the hive mentality, as their friends act like it, or simply because they have no real depth like "the classy girls" and simply can't do what they do.

Personally, when I see the lots-of-skin-showing kinda girls, my imediate thought is "I'd hit that". When you see the classy chicks, I think "I'd like to go out with her".
Granted, it's all prejudice, but we do it all the time, ourselves. You dress like a slut, people will think you're a walking blowjob, and if you don't want that they wouldn't walk around with "jizzboat" practically scrawled on their foreheads.

Edit: I also think make-up is the biggest load of crap ever.

Double Edit: Oh yeah, and these girls tend to stick to the biggest doucheboats ever, because they generally don't care about what they think, or think themselves.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Last edited by TheBurningFish at Dec 17, 2009,
Well I'm not a bitter dick like you guys so I usually think "Dat ass" and make no further mental comment on their childhood, personality or psychologial health.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
...They're the kind that the rest of us girls call "attention-seeking *****s"
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

I think: "What a slut"

And then I think: "I'd fuck that slut"
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

Quote by OddOneOut
...They're the kind that the rest of us girls call "attention-seeking *****s"

You know, they are sort of like the female equivalent to a "nice guy." Only instead of giving away feelings they give out secks, leaving nothing to be earned. Fascinating.
Quote by diofan88
Quote by beadhangingOne
Quote by mcjosh
Whoever thinks Japan deserved the tsunami in any way should just go away and fucking die alone.
Awesome stuff guys/gals. Keep it coming!
Chitarre:
Epiphone Les Paul Custom (Ebony)
1969 Fender Competition Mustang Bass (Competition Red)
Amplificatore:
Orange Thunderverb 50 head
Orange PPC412

Effetti:
Fulltone OCD V 1.4
EHX Big Muff PI
EHX Small Clone
Boss TU-3
Quote by TheBurningFish

Edit: I also think make-up is the biggest load of crap ever.

I completely agree with this. If you just look at make-up in logical terms, girls actually rub paint on their faces to try and seem pretty, that concept is just strange if you think about it. Girl's are more beautiful without all of that crap on their faces. If they truely need make-up, then they really arn't that attractive to begin with.
I think every town needs some hot chick to slam. And the girls who can do yoga poses are them. I think of them as *****s. If you want to advertise go ahead, do ****ed up things. Don't be mad when your ass hurts though.
That's kinda relative, sometimes it's easy to point out the difference between sexy and plain sluttish, others its not.

Take girlfriends as an example (if anyone in the pit has one), you obviously don't want your girlfriend to be known as a slut, but you don't really want her to go out with you looking like a guy either.

It's all about finding some sort of balance, if you know what I mean.
Quote by ak10
I completely agree with this. If you just look at make-up in logical terms, girls actually rub paint on their faces to try and seem pretty, that concept is just strange if you think about it. Girl's are more beautiful without all of that crap on their faces. If they truely need make-up, then they really arn't that attractive to begin with.

I dunno, some chicks are pretty talented and it's kind of an art when they do it.
Other chicks suck at it and really just shouldn't bother.
At the end of the day make-up rarely pushes a chick over the line to attractive if they aren't normally.
Quote by ak10

Exactly, right? It's just insane. I think for me the penny dropped when I heard "Beauty Knows No Pain" by Frank Zappa, and there's a line that goes "Beauty is a coloured pencil, scribbled all around your eye".
Fake tan is indescribably evil in my eyes...

If I saw someone like that I'd turn round and walk the other way. I hate people who think they're cool/trendy, but really are just giant losers who follow every trend that comes around and need constant attention just to feel like they're valuable (blatant lack of self esteem).

People who spend too long on their looks just seem to lack confidence. It’s the whole I need to dress up + wear makeup because I’m so scared of what other people think I couldn’t possibly be anything less than immaculate.
Man shouldn't have to live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise
Idiots! Guys never learn!
Girls don't dress like that to be slutty or get guys to notice them. They do it in competition with other girls!
Now I know some seriously slutty, horny girls. The real tramps usually wear great big cover up dresses from neck to ankle. Why? So the bite marks, rope marks, lashings and cigarette burns don't show. You want kinky? Pick out the quiet ones.
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

Personally, I can't stand girls like that. So far up their own arse that they could brush the back of their teeth with their tounge.
It really doesn't matter to me how hot they are if they're that shallow. Also, girls like that seem to go for a lot of assholes and 'Badboys'. I'd rather make some effort chase down a woman with some maturity. What ever happened to chivalry eh? =(
'Always outnumbed, never outgunned'
PSN + XBL: Jimsworthy

Charvel So-Cal ProMod Black
Ibanez RG350Dx W/ Duncans
Blackstar HT Stage 100
ASshdown 4x12
Morley George Lynch Dragon Wah II
I don't think that anyone can simplify something as complex as personality or behavior in a short internet forum post, even accepting the ridiculous generalization postulated.

I like to try to reserve my judgment until I get to know someone. I fail quite often, but I try nonetheless.
Quote by TheBurningFish
Exactly, right? It's just insane. I think for me the penny dropped when I heard "Beauty Knows No Pain" by Frank Zappa, and there's a line that goes "Beauty is a coloured pencil, scribbled all around your eye".

Lul, some girl was whingeing in a lecture about how people were telling her she was weird for looking tanned, and seemed not to grasp that wearing fake tan makes her look ridiculous.

It's December and snowing for fuck's sake.

Quote by the humanity
I look at them and think "crap, that's too much make up"

pieces of my woman should not rub off when I kiss her.

Just got a massive flashback to that Red Dwarf episode with the intelligent virus in that woman, where Lister kisses her and her tongue comes off
TS, on the last comment I agree. The truth is that is that I think guys are mostly aware of how girls work. Most guys know that for girls a relationship is a game or procedure, the thing is that guys know theyhave to play this game if they want to get anywhere with them.
Quote by metal-murnanes
What ever happened to chivalry eh? =(

I've been asking that for years. I'll I've found so far is a lot of women don't want it.
Quote by diofan88
Quote by beadhangingOne
Quote by mcjosh
Quote by TheBurningFish

I find a lot of people who bitch about make up and breast augmentation are the same people who might have a piercing or two, or a tattoo. I'm not suggesting anything about you, just saying that people have been modifying their bodies in various ways for a very long time, and they won't be stopping anytime soon.
Quote by The Arsis
I find it funny that most of the guys that think that the girl is a "slut" are the same guys that said they would sleep with them. If they're scum then what does that make you? To be honest, you guys aren't any better or more classy than these "sluts".

Uh yeah, we are still guys. Our d!ck is gonna be doing 50% of the thinking, but when the other 50% kicks in, you realize that is really all that those girls are good for. Like I said, u'd fu@k them but you wouldn't date them.
Quote by Lurcher
Girls don't dress like that to be slutty or get guys to notice them. They do it in competition with other girls!
Now I know some seriously slutty, horny girls. The real tramps usually wear great big cover up dresses from neck to ankle. Why? So the bite marks, rope marks, lashings and cigarette burns don't show. You want kinky? Pick out the quiet ones.

One of the most quiet girls I know likes to spray whipped cream all over her and then lets someone lick it off. I don't want to tell you how I found that out.
Oh, you wouldn't want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise, they wouldn't wanna watch
you dont have to respect them or enjoy there attitude to f.u.c.k them
You are free to do what we tell you.
Quote by The_Casinator
One of the most quiet girls I know likes to spray whipped cream all over her and then lets someone lick it off. I don't want to tell you how I found that out.

I think that great American poet Chris "Ludacris" Bridges said it best, "You want a lady in the streets but a freak in the bed." I hate rap, but that right
Quote by captaincrunk
I find a lot of people who bitch about make up and breast augmentation are the same people who might have a piercing or two, or a tattoo. I'm not suggesting anything about you, just saying that people have been modifying their bodies in various ways for a very long time, and they won't be stopping anytime soon.

That's a fair point. I personally don't have piercings or tattoos at all, and don't fancy them. But things like piercings and tattoos have a level of permanence that make-up doesn't, and seems like a waste of money to me. Oh, and all the advertising BS that comes about as a result, as if their target consumers have the slightest ****ing clue what a goddamn "pentapeptide" is. Shit, I don't, but I'm not slathering my face with it...

Quote by Lurcher
Girls don't dress like that to be slutty or get guys to notice them. They do it in competition with other girls! Now I know some seriously slutty, horny girls. The real tramps usually wear great big cover up dresses from neck to ankle. Why? So the bite marks, rope marks, lashings and cigarette burns don't show. You want kinky? Pick out the quiet ones.

...competition for guys attention.

We're not bothered about kinky (or I'm not), we're talking about external beauty vs internal.

Last edited by TheBurningFish at Dec 17, 2009,
Page 1 of 2