I need some exersices to increase my downstrumming. i mean like master of puppets speed tho please make some suggestions
so many threads on this

Edit: ill help anyway

Use your wrist in small motions, and make sure its clean
Quote by Venice King
Snatch is such a crude term - Use a better one like axe-wound or cave-opening.

Gear:
Ibanez ART300
Roland Cube 20X

I make trip-hop
https://soundcloud.com/chris-thomas-214
^ Check it out
just practice the HELL out of master of puppets dude. no better exercise than the first 2 mins of that song.
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
It's like everything else in guitar. Practice it at a speed you're comfortable with untill you can increase speed. No secrets but practice
I hate my sig
why does everyone make such a big deal out of MoP?took me 15 mins to learn the first two or three minutes with no problems.

anyway, my advice is to use HUGE picks.helps with accuracy, and chords. for MoP i use a 2mm stubby triangle.
Quote by mr edevil45
anyway, my advice is to use HUGE picks.helps with accuracy, and chords. for MoP i use a 2mm stubby triangle.

You mean it helped YOU with accuracy. I, personally, cannot stand picks that big.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
there's an exercise on YouTube which you can follow if you type in 'master of puppies exercise' it's around 6minutes long and the title is something like developing fast strumming (would post a link but I'm on my iPhone) this technique can improve your down picking gradually using a metronome.