Yo... so all my friends have iPod touches and I've come to the conclusion that I need one since I lost my old iPod and my computer broke, it seems this could partially replace both of them.

Which iPod touch do you guys think I should get? I want to use it mainly for music and internet, but I also want some cool apps and such. What do you think the best one is for around $200-250?
I hate my sig
wow thats a terrible reason to get an overpriced piece of technology

3g.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by JimmyBanks6

3g.

Why is it a terrible reason? I'm not getting it for fashion, I'm getting it cause I saw how useful they are because I've used my friends'. Plus, it will be the first non-guitar related purchase I've made in years
I hate my sig
Quote by QuantumMechanix
Plus, it will be the first non-guitar related purchase I've made in years

you havent bought food?!
NOPE
Quote by Nakon14
you havent bought food?!

I mean 'major' or 'self indulgant' purchases
I hate my sig
get something better for a lower price.. 7 out of 10 ipods are crap and need to be replaced..one of my friends had to get it replaced 4 times but even if they werent poorly manufactured, i wouldn't pay that much for them..
If you want a good mp3 player and you actualy want to listen to more than 2 hours of music. get a zune. they also have a thing with zune where you pay 15 bucks a month and you get unlimited downloads from tons of bands, although you cant get an entire discography of certain bands cause of licensing and crap like that. but i think that is much more worth it. 250 for what 3 gigs of space vs 32gigs for the same price... it also has internet capabilities. so what if you don't have all the "really cool" apps. the thing is a brick and wont die on ya... my friend has had his and dropped it many times and it works fine... thign is a friggin tank. i'm gonna get one when i finally come into some money
Quote by JimmyBanks6

3g.

I'm not that much of a follower nor a major Apple fanboy, but I must admit my iPhone was worth every Euro I paid it. It is ergonomic, easy to use, it has all my music and some applications can be really useful. I haven't checked a map to find a place for a party since I have it, I just use Google Maps and never get lost, etc.

It seems like it's everywhere and everyone has one, but I'd definitely buy it again.

An iTouch, on the other hand, seems useless to me. It's just like an iPhone without all the cool stuff about it, namely the 3G Internet access and the applications using it.
---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---
Last edited by Astyan at Dec 17, 2009,
Quote by nostr0tomas
If you want a good mp3 player and you actualy want to listen to more than 2 hours of music. get a zune. they also have a thing with zune where you pay 15 bucks a month and you get unlimited downloads from tons of bands, although you cant get an entire discography of certain bands cause of licensing and crap like that. but i think that is much more worth it. 250 for what 3 gigs of space vs 32gigs for the same price... it also has internet capabilities. so what if you don't have all the "really cool" apps. the thing is a brick and wont die on ya... my friend has had his and dropped it many times and it works fine... thign is a friggin tank. i'm gonna get one when i finally come into some money

I think he just made a point there.
Really, guys? I've had only good experiences with Apple....(well iPod at least) And have tried tons of my friends iPod touches and liked them alot. I've seen some 16gb ones on ebay that are in my pricerange. I honestly dont think they're overpriced because in my experience they're so user friendly and there's so many different uses for them that you really can't go wrong. I was just asking what generation do you think would be the best. Not "iPod vs. Zune" or "Are iPods crap?" or anything else

Edit: and nostr0tomas doesn't have his facts right because they don't even make 3gb Ipods and I've seen 16gb ones for under $250
I hate my sig
Last edited by QuantumMechanix at Dec 17, 2009,