So I'm thinking about getting this pedal, the tones that seem to be delivered seem great! And I've always wanted to have something to aid me in getting the right bass tone, for the right song.

Problem is, my Amp, it's a Fender Rumble, 60Watt, and the volumne switch is busted at full, so a lotta the time, it's quite hard to get a good sound, I'm using a digital multi-effects pedal with this amp, the Zoom B2.1u, and since I've had it, it's been alright, with on-board volumne controls to keep the noise down and get a better all-round sound, obviously the bass I am using, the Schecter Stiletto Diamond Series, has it's own on-bpard volumne, bass, and treble controls. Anyways.

I was wondering, would the busted volumne on my amp be an issue with using this equaliser pedal? Like, will it mess up the sound or anything? Or will I be alright to just tone down the volumne on my bass?

Also, is anyone else using this pedal with the same amp as mine? or even same bass and amp? And possibly able to give me a sound test with it?

And finally, anyone got a nice, in-depth look at the pedal? Like, "If you do this, it does that" but in a bit more detail?

Thanks for any help, since buying a Boss Distortion pedal for my electric guitar, and loving the reliability of them, I've wanted to get some for the ol'bass!

All the best, guys!
Schecter Stiletto Extreme 4 BCH
Stagg 5-String
Vintage 4-String MusicMan Copy
Riks 4-String Sunburst
Fender CD60 Acoustic Guitar
Epiphone Special 2 6-String Guitar

Fender Rumble 60 Watt

Boss ME-50B
Boss ODB-3
I have one, it's never let me down. You actually use the pedal to decrease the volume so you wont be at full all the time. As for your amp you might want to look into getting that fixed, being at full blast all the time cant be good for your speaker
Gear:
Ibanez RG4EXQM1
Fender Jazz V
Yahama Pacifica 112
Acoustic B200h
2 custom 1x15 cabs
Vox AD30VT
too many pedals
I'm looking into getting one of these and everyone has said it's the best thing you can possibly own for a bassist.
Quote by JagerSlushy

Black people play bass.
Quote by isabiggles
Nevermind, that's a stupid pun for Australian pyromaniacs.
Just forget I said anything.

Quote by mac_attack
THE PURE SEXUAL THRILL!!!!
And stuff...

^^^
On playing bass.
Gear:
ESP B-206SM
Behringer BRX1800H
Acoustic B115
Asher Custom 2x10
Quote by 6stringbassist
I'm looking into getting one of these and everyone has said it's the best thing you can possibly own for a bassist.

Who the hell said that?
Quote by bodyheatseeker
That is simultaneously brilliant and obscene. I honestly don't know if I despise, or admire you.

Quote by Scutchington
If I had room, I would sig that entire post.

basschat.co.uk
Quote by cm261
Who the hell said that?

^^^
Neil Gaiman's The Sandman

D E A T H of the E N D L E S S
Quote by slurpeexyza
^^^

Not funny
Quote by bodyheatseeker
That is simultaneously brilliant and obscene. I honestly don't know if I despise, or admire you.

Quote by Scutchington
If I had room, I would sig that entire post.

basschat.co.uk
Quote by cm261
Not funny

Was supposed to quote you verbatim, but forums won't let me so I put the '^^^'s as arrow-ups.
Neil Gaiman's The Sandman

D E A T H of the E N D L E S S
If you have a bad amp then it doesn't matter how many pedals you throw at it. It's going to sound like a bad amp. Personally, if you can't get the sound you want out of an amp the answer is getting another amp.
Quote by Zycho
If you have a bad amp then it doesn't matter how many pedals you throw at it. It's going to sound like a bad amp. Personally, if you can't get the sound you want out of an amp the answer is getting another amp.

True, but if you like the overall sound of an amp, but would like a bit more versatility or tweaking ability, an EQ pedal can be a great thing. It can also give you a completely different sounding "channel"to switch back and forth between mid-song.

And of course it's a good investment because you won't be limited to amps with built in graphic EQ's in the future. You have your own to put into any amp you like.

I do like the boss pedal. Play with it a lot at GC and am thinking of picking it up myself. A new amp would do you quite well, but if the budget won't allow for now and you feel the need to get more control over your tone, this is a good choice IMO.
dean edge one 5 string
Schecter studio-4
Samick fairlane-6
Ibanez sb900
Ibanez btb775
Fender p bass special deluxe

Dean Del Sol
Ibanez prestige rg2610

Peavey TKO 65
Peavey vb-2
Quote by the_perdestrian
listen to revelation, for he is wise in the way of bass-fu