So I found a Lexicon MX300 FX PROCESSOR on kijiji for $200 Canadian. Can anyone give me there opinions on it, and if this price is a good one.

Here's the ad.
http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-musical-instruments-pro-audio-recording-equipment-Lexicon-MX300-FX-PROCESSOR-used-once-W0QQAdIdZ175253373
(()____(Main Rig)____())>

Carvin CS4 Goldtop
PRS Santana SE
Carvin SC90
Washburn Taurus 5-string Bass
Peavey 6505
Carvin v3m
Carvin 2x12
Spider Valve Cab
Plenty of Pedals.
From what I'm reading online, they're only about $250-$300 in the states, so you're getting a bit of a deal, especially when he's throwing in some cables too.
Amps
Randall RG50TC, Roland Cube 15x

Guitar
LTD MH-100QM, Washburn X12

Effects and Etc.
Ibanez Weeping Demon, Boss FV-500H, Ibanez TS7, Ibanez PH7, dbx 31-band EQ, ISP Decimator
Thanks guys, I'll have to really consider it then.
(()____(Main Rig)____())>

Carvin CS4 Goldtop
PRS Santana SE
Carvin SC90
Washburn Taurus 5-string Bass
Peavey 6505
Carvin v3m
Carvin 2x12
Spider Valve Cab
Plenty of Pedals.
I'm not familiar with that unit but you might want to consider you probably can't change effects through a foot pedal and it probably takes a little while for the effect to.. well take effect.
old thread, i know, sorry, but...

i use this, it responds to MIDI controllers, and they go new now-a-days for around $200-$300USD (I got mine for 200, but I usually see them for 300 from major retailers).

there is the slightest lag time in switching, but no worse than say a G-Major... just computing time, and unless you're REEEEEAAALLLY listening for it, you won't notice it.

one important thing to consider though, the less you ask it to do, the better it will do it. for example, if you set up a nice hall reverb, then set one of your channels to the pitchshifter, don't expect the reverb to be unchanged/as natural as it was before.

Lexicon is one of the few front runners in digital reverb tech, and if you're looking mainly for reverbs and delays, this unit is king of the bargains, but if you want intense modulation and lots'a horsepower for doing "crazier things," you might be best served to keep looking.