Page 1 of 2
Unless it has snowed an inch or two in the last couple of hours, nowhere.

Edit: I live in the South West.
Last edited by br33dlove at Dec 17, 2009,
Porthcawl has it. That's South Wales. Between Porthcawl and Cardiff defo has it.

Not much though, but a nice little layer

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

The north, most likely, because it's usually colder in the north.
DeVillains!
In Birmingham right now, and absolutely none. We had a massive amount in the afternoon but none settled and it just passed. Meant to be a fair bit back in Herts though, and I've got to get a train home tomorrow, so it better not get worse.
The sky.
Quote by 100%guitarmad
Somewhere in Scotland has 2 1/2 inches

I have 71/2
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
I live in West Cumbria, & when I came home from school it was snowing a little, but I doubt it's over 1 or 2mm!
If it gets to 1cm, school will be off tomorrow! Because that whole cm keeps teachers, busses & students from being able to get to school...
It snowed for about 10 minutes earlier but now it's stopped I want to have snowfights tomorrow.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
We've got some around Rochdale near Manchester but it ll have gone by the morning
The South East of England is meant to have about 4 inches of snow tonight
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Quote by Jak Archer
The South East of England is meant to have about 4 inches of snow tonight

EPIC!

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Had loads of snow here. Roads are nasty. Looks very picturesque though.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by CrazyPigeon
Not in Bristol.

actually it snowed for about 2-3 mins when i was in town earlier and then it just stopped
Quote by rabidguitarist
Nothing gay about playing with another mans dick. I bet all of you play with your own.

he just owned everybody

Gary(L)Kirsty-Lea<3

RIP Ronnie James Dio. You will be deeply missed. You truely are a hero and a pioneer in metal
There's some here near Manchester, not the SW I'm afraid.
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
Quote by 100%guitarmad
Somewhere in Scotland has 2 1/2 inches

MightyAl?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
theres no snow here (west coast of Wales) but i hear there may be some in the bedfordshire area
OUTSIDE MY HOUSE. Win.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by Craigo
If you're talking about Bristol then you're seriously a bastard.

Nah, London. I left Bristol at the weekend. Doubt it's snowing there, it's too shitty and rainy. It rained every single day for the 2 months preceding my departure (I know that's a weird way of phrasing that sentence but it was the first that came ot mind). Every. Single. Day. I was upset.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
There was absolutely loads here earlier in Birmingham, around 2pmish but it seemed to dissapear quite quickly, was really heavy for a while though, glad I was inside.
Quote by Meths
Nah, London. I left Bristol at the weekend. Doubt it's snowing there, it's too shitty and rainy. It rained every single day for the 2 months preceding my departure (I know that's a weird way of phrasing that sentence but it was the first that came ot mind). Every. Single. Day. I was upset.

YOU were upset?

No snow in Bristol. Fuck you, gulf stream!

Quote by 89cruefan
actually it snowed for about 2-3 mins when i was in town earlier and then it just stopped

I was in town earlier too, I didn't see any...
It snowed around here quite heavily for a short while, but it didn't get a good chance to settle. Hopefully tonight it will all be freezy.

Quote by hugh20

EPIC!

Hampshire five!
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
its snowed on and off in hertfordshire today, but it hasnt really settled, although saying that its started snowing again
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
Snowed a little up here in the North East of Scotland. I was hoping it would lie, even though I am 20 years old, it's still great fun throwing snowballs at buses.
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
Its snowing right now, only settled a little but its a sign of something good (or potentially bad if it affects travel tomorrow)
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Weird, some places in England have more snow than I do (we currently don't have any on the ground.)

Up in northern Ontario there is a few feet though.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
We're not getting any in the south west. It seems the moment Gloucestershire and Wiltshire border Somerset, the frosty, snowy weather just turn into bitter drizzle.

I'm pleased, snow is as irritating and depressing as it is momentarily beautiful. So, on balance, I don't want any.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
It's snowing now here in London.

Pretty womanly snow but let's see what the night brings.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Page 1 of 2