Hey Im Danny alot of people say im musicaly talented .I play guitar but i dnt have lessons so im not the best but not the worst :P...I play piano take lessons and i think and so do alot of others tht its my best area

Born And Bread in england and moved to the south of france when i was 2 i speak fluent french and english . But as not to confuse u i'll speak english coz its the most known laugage

So Thats me oh and im 13

Cina
Danny
it's: "a lot," "musically," "didn't," "I'm,",but,"I play piano and take lessons. I think (and so do a lot of others) that it is my best area within music.,"Born and bred," "France," "French and English,"you," "I'll," "English," "because,"it's,"that's me. Oh, and I'm 13."

Anyway, welcome to the forums.
http://www.youtube.com/user/chuckmehh
Randall RM100/Basson Cab
DBX166XL/BBE Sonic Maximizer
Boss NS-2, sCream Cheese 2.0 OD, Zakk Wylde wah
Custom Epiphones
Monster Cables
Awe-in-One picks..and more
Go to the pit.
styléééé
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
Quote by Dream Floyd
Go to the pit.
styléééé

don't, it will end you.
my hovercraft is full of eels
Hey, welcome Danny. You've crammed quite a lot into a short time. Don't take the Pit seriously, ok?
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

Quote by chuckmehh
it's: "a lot," "musically," "didn't," "I'm,",but,"I play piano and take lessons. I think (and so do a lot of others) that it is my best area within music.,"Born and bred," "France," "French and English,"you," "I'll," "English," "because,"it's,"that's me. Oh, and I'm 13."

Anyway, welcome to the forums.

win

sorry

Win.
Hi Danny!

Easy on the smilies, k?
One or two in a post adds a nice touch. Too many and it gets a bit overloaded.

We have a thread stickied to the top of this forum for introductions:
First post? Want to introduce yourself and say hi? Come on in!
Head on up there, read what your fellow newbies have to say. Greet them. Make your own introduction post in that thread.

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.