Went up to Southampton and picked it up today. First off I'd like to thank Dave MC and any others who have given advice regarding this guitar.
It feels perfect, the pickup selection is really good because it effectively means you have 6 pickups. It doesn't take that long to adjust to the lack of fret inlays either. Only downside is the factory strings which ring at times, but I had the same problem on my last guitar and a change of strings solves it. The quilted cognac finish is superb as well.

One thing that I think potential buyers should know is that the prices on websites arn't always correct. On most sites I saw them on it had a list of colours available and generally priced the guitar at £399. You can get the guitar at that price but only for the translucent blue, any other colour costs an extra £20.

edit: I have tried many times to get a picture up but it keeps coming up with an error message.
remember kids, you can't spell bass without ass

RIP Jimmy 'The Rev' Sullivan

Quote by _bacon_

Also, I would tap Helena Bonham Carter like a Van Halen solo.
Last edited by WARLOCK123 at Dec 18, 2009,
Quote by Baby Joel
Pictures!

HNGD!

CBA right now, will try to get some soon.
remember kids, you can't spell bass without ass

RIP Jimmy 'The Rev' Sullivan

Quote by _bacon_

Also, I would tap Helena Bonham Carter like a Van Halen solo.
Not a particulary big fan of Washburn, but hot damn I have to admit that that is one sexy beast.
Gear:

Guitars: Ibanez SV5470F, Ibanez Xpt700, Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster ('04-'05), Jackson Ps-2
Ashton AG200,
Amps: ENGL E530, Bugera 6262-212,
FX: TC Electronics G-major 2, Behringer EQ700, Morley Volume / Wah
Quote by WARLOCK123
CBA right now, will try to get some soon.

then dont make the thread because we dont care
Without picture this thread is worthless! Hurry up!
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

sweet, i'm glad you like it.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?