modelers are highly subjective.

short of an axe-fx however, i think the gt-10 is the best processor on the market.
it has ridiculous amounts of fx, high user programability, and the low/medium gain amp sims sound very good. if you want high gain however, you'd better be looking at the line 6 x3. it's high gain sims are more natural sounding, and less fizzy then the gt's.

if your looking for just effects and low/medium gain however, the gt-10 is a fantastic unit.
Quote by spitonastranger
if you want high gain however, you'd better be looking at the line 6 x3. it's high gain sims are more natural sounding, and less fizzy then the gt's.

if your looking for just effects and low/medium gain however, the gt-10 is a fantastic unit.

I don't know... the GT-10's amp sims sounded very digital and artificial when I last tried it.

For amp modelling Line 6 tends to be one of the better one, but as spitonastranger says, it can be a VERY subjective matter. I personally don't think that any of the mass market ones do everything very well. They probably do some models well, but most other amp models are done badly.

Try it for yourself. IMO, until you get into high end or pro level rack gear, modelers generally aren't worth the money in my books.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
nothings better then natural tube tone. But as for digital effects, its not bad. I'm not really sure though since I'm still rockin a GT6, but I think it's great. I assume that the GT10 is even better then the gt6.
Stuff:
-Orange Tiny Terror head
-Roland Cube 20x
-Ibanez SA
-Ibanez RG7321
-Fender MIM Strat
-EB Music Man SUB 1