Aw yes, nothing like a good Jane Austin novel with zombies. But how can you make that better? Turn it into a movie produced by and starring Natalie Portman. Thats right, the spin-off novel of Pride and Prejudice, entitled Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, is being adapted to a film. Natalie Portman ( ) will be taking the lead role in it as well. I've never yet got my hands on a copy of it yet, but from what I've heard it is a delightful read. The film will likely be akin to Shaun of the Dead with the idea being a dramatic/comedy with zombies. I'm excited for it, though I'd still wait for a good serious zombie movie, but apparently that isn't happening any time soon. If you've read it, discuss. If not....discuss.
The book was good.
Sense And Sensibility And Sea Monsters, however, blew ass. It's the first book I've picked up in years that I haven't been able to force myself to finish.
You best be trollin'
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
i've read Pride and Prejudice, but i never read the zombie spin-off version.

is it any good?
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by wizards?
Great... Another thing that's going to milk off of the zombie fad.

The only reason it's a fad is because people are tirelessly trying to get a zombie movie right and they haven't yet.
Quote by BK202
It really was a good and funny book though. As for the movie, I hope it would turn out well.

I know I've heard it was pretty good. I would have picked it up last time I was at Borders, but I was getting The Perks of Being a Wallflower and I needed that a bit more.
theres also a book called queen victoria and zombies or something like that

anyway im looking forward to this natalie portman

i mean this movie

>>
<<
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .