Ok, I bought a Jim Deacon Les Paul about a month ago. It's an ok guitar, but recently, I played a Vintage V100, which I just thought was alot better, and I like the flamed honeyburst finish on it alot more.

So, I've had it a month, maybe a bit more, I don't have the original box it came in, and I've lost the receipt. Is it too late to get a refund and get myself a Vintage V100?

I bought it from Mickelburgh's music shop in Bristol, and I bought the one that was on display cause there was no damage to it.

So d'you think I can? or is it too late?
Gear:

Vintage VS6 (Wine Red)

Marshall VS100 Valvestate head with 4x12 angled cab

Squier Strat (Fiesta Red) 90's, Korean
Boyo, I do believe you're thoroughly ****ed. The most you could do is sell it back to them as a used guitar, but you probably won't even get half of what it's worth back.
yea sorry they probably won't take it back. you could sell it online for around what it's worth
They aren't going to take it.
┌─┬──┬──┬──┬──┬──┬──┬──┬─┐
├─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬┤
├┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┤
Ultimate Guitar Set Up Q&A Thread─┤
├┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┤
└─┴──┴──┴──┴──┴──┴──┴──┴─┘
Nope you're pretty much screwed buddy.

Not to sound like a douche, but this really shows how saving and using your money wisely will pay off. Instead of splurging on the JD LP copy you could have kept your money and really saved and researched everything properly (I remember your previous threads).

Impulse buying is never a good thing, research research research.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Also anything over $100, save the receipt! We have a box here with all receipts of expensive stuff like PC hardware and my guitar gear.. no receipt no refund, and more importantly, no warranty in some cases :<
PRS SE Custom 22 <3
Fender Stratocaster '57 RI
Fender Super Champ XD
Tanglewood TW115 CW
Yeah really, save those receipts. And know your return period. Don't buy a guitar before trying everything in your price range, and then a little above. Example: $300 limit, try guitars up to $400. If you find someone in the $400 that you love above all others, its worth it to just save more and get that one. It will last you a lot longer in the end and you wont be getting another guitar for a long time, if ever even. To replace the other because its not good enough, that is.
┌─┬──┬──┬──┬──┬──┬──┬──┬─┐
Ultimate Guitar Set Up Q&A Thread─┤
├┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┴┬─┤
└─┴──┴──┴──┴──┴──┴──┴──┴─┘
Always save receipts and packaging until the warranty is up. Always.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
I'm sorry, but why the hell are you asking UG?

Call the people you bought it from.

Edit: Also, it's 'a lot' as 'alot' isn't a word.
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
hmm, now that you mention it, why am I asking UG? ah well, at least I now know that I'm screwed haha
Gear:

Vintage VS6 (Wine Red)

Marshall VS100 Valvestate head with 4x12 angled cab

Squier Strat (Fiesta Red) 90's, Korean
Quote by Eurozeppelin
hmm, now that you mention it, why am I asking UG? ah well, at least I now know that I'm screwed haha

Because we are the be all/end all of guitar advice on this horrid abomination we call "zee inter-vebz"