I searched and didn't find anything that useful so don't get your panties all up in a bunch.

I'm putting a SD hot rail in the bridge of my strat and am looking for either some good reading or pics or video on how to do it. Anything helps, thanks.
Guitars
Gibson SG '61 Reissue 'Aretha'
Fender MIM Strat 'Rosy'
Takamine EG 332c 'Betsy'
Epiphone G-400 'Lucy'

Amps
Crate V-18 1x12
Roland Cube 30x

Pedals
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Electro-Harmonix Double Muff
Line 6 Echo Park
Thats not really what im looking for though. I want instructions on what to do, those are mostly just suggestions on what pups to use and what not.
Guitars
Fender MIM Strat 'Rosy'
Takamine EG 332c 'Betsy'
Epiphone G-400 'Lucy'

Amps
Crate V-18 1x12
Roland Cube 30x

Pedals
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Line 6 Echo Park
So all your doing is putting a new single coil like pickup in the bridge? Thats easy to explain.

First you want to take the pickguard off, and take a look at the wireing of the bridge pickup, remember where the hot, netural, and ground wires go. Hot is red, netual is black, ground is usually an exposed wire.

Remove the pickup from the pickguard, it should just unscrew, then desoder the contacts on the pots and pickup selector for just that pickup.

Next install the pickup in the pickguard, and sodder the wires according to where the old one were, and you should be good. If your replaceing pots with the pickup then remember where all your wires went, desoder them, replace the pot and then resoder all the wires back to the same spots.

If the pickup has 4 wires, for parallel wireing, then your going to have either 2 hots and 2 neturals or 1 hot 2 netural and a ground. Thats a bit more complicated, so I'll get back to you on that one.
thanks

The hot rail has five wires apparently, red, white, green, black, and an exposed wire. the sheet that came with it says the red and white solder together and tape off. The black goes to the pup selector, and the green to the volume pot. It doesn't say anything about the exposed so I'm figuring thats a fault. I'm gonna open the colored wires to see if one is empty, which is what I'm expecting.
Guitars
Fender MIM Strat 'Rosy'
Takamine EG 332c 'Betsy'
Epiphone G-400 'Lucy'

Amps
Crate V-18 1x12
Roland Cube 30x

Pedals
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Line 6 Echo Park
There are five different wires, but I just found a wiring diagram that includes the five things on the SD site. Thanks for your guys help though, much appreciated.
Guitars
Fender MIM Strat 'Rosy'
Takamine EG 332c 'Betsy'
Epiphone G-400 'Lucy'

Amps
Crate V-18 1x12
Roland Cube 30x

Pedals
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Line 6 Echo Park