Hey guys, this is a tad random but I found 5 "spectacular Spiderman" comics in my house (2 in their original packaging) and i was wondering if anyone knew if they were worth anything? The oldest one that isn't in the packaging is from '88. None of them are in order ( i have #s 97, 231, 143, 208 and 221). I know this probably isn't the most knowledgeable place to ask for help but i thought it'd be a start.
Thanks in advance guys
gewgle it. I know nothing of comic value.....but ask me if you need information on comedic value.
Nikolas
Quote by ROCK=ZEPPELIN
gewgle it. I know nothing of comic value.....but ask me if you need information on comedic value.

How many Dane Cooks does it take to equal the value of one Richard Pryor?

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

"Spider man, Spider man, does what ever a spider can"

I give u 5 dolla'

okay you drive a hard bargain... 5 dolla' an a magic bean
Quote by Pr0gNut

no matter how many times you add zero together, it's still zero.
Quote by Pr0gNut

Unhandled Exception: WTFTypeMismatch

(you can't compare powerful talent with flailing)

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by mental_zer0

Oh noe he di'en'!
Been in Japan since August, no fucking money left!
Quote by mental_zer0

I'm so glad someone put my setup to good use

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

you could probably sell it to someone in my uncle Billy's house and have a literal war break out.
Quote by 100%
you could probably sell it to someone in my uncle Billy's house and have a literal war break out.

Awesome username.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
As someone who knows a thing or two about comics I can tell you that those probably aren't worth much at all. #143 came out in 1988 which means it's way past the era in which mint conditions are worth a lot.

Sorry man.
Quote by wizards?
As someone who knows a thing or two about comics I can tell you that those probably aren't worth much at all. #143 came out in 1988 which means it's way past the era in which mint conditions are worth a lot.

Sorry man.

Yep. They aren't worth a damn thing, TS (beyond good reading material, that is).