I've made CDs before with music but they often don't play in CD players, is it because I'm using DVD-RW (or whatever) CDs or like is itunes bad.

Basically - I want to burn songs onto a lot of CDs fast, but I'm not sure what the best way to go is, suggestions?
John Petrucci

The one and only god.
Quote by King_Arthur
I've made CDs before with music but they often don't play in CD players, is it because I'm using DVD-RW (or whatever) CDs or like is itunes bad.

Basically - I want to burn songs onto a lot of CDs fast, but I'm not sure what the best way to go is, suggestions?

What?
You use Digital Video discs for music?
Last edited by genghisgandhi at Dec 17, 2009,
Quote by King_Arthur

VERY few cd players can read DVD RWs, but if you have a CD player that supports MP3 cds just make some MP3 cds. you can put a lot more songs on that way.
Do you mean a DVD burner? Or a DVD? A DVD and a CD are kinda not the same thing.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by captaincrunk
Will a ham sandwich do the trick?
No, but a ham bagel might, that's roughly the right shape and has a hole in the middle.
Quote by captaincrunk
So a small dog coud do it too? Where do i put all the giga bits?
On your balls.

The dog knows what to do from there.
This thread went right off the ****ing rails and into the forest.

****. You can't even see the train anymore...

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Quote by King_Arthur

You're using DVD CDs? I thought you were supposed to use 8-track Laserdiscs.
So, is .WAV the standard format (not DVD-R disks) for this? I'm giving out CDs to people for xmas because I'm a cheap bastard but most of the people only listen to it in car CD players or radios, etc.
John Petrucci

The one and only god.
Quote by osXtiger
This thread went right off the ****ing rails and into the forest.

****. You can't even see the train anymore...

I really like this analogy.

*stores in brain for later*

And TS, you should probably get black CD's instead of blank DVD's, that might be your problem.