Well...?
Tick tock and waiting for the meteor
This clock is opening another door
Probably not as many as you think.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
I actually had a couple of serious questions if there were so not really.
I have a couple of friends who are harpists. I could ask them your questions
Originally Posted bychaoticfables
Oh man, I'm a stupid Asian who can't do anything right except blindfold myself with shoelaces. Oh, man. I hate myself.
I was just curious how you go about practicing if you want to learn. DO you need to buy a harp or can you even rent them or what?
In all seriousness dude, if you want to learn it would probably be best to find a teacher. I think it would be very hard to teach yourself how to play the harp.
They have teachers, so I don't know. One girl who's in school is required to practice 10 hours a week (WTF!!) So it's a lot. I think you can rent small ones from teachers but full pedal harps are EXPENSIVE. Of the two girls I know that play one payed $20,000 and the other payed $30,000. So it's a commitment
Oh man, I'm a stupid Asian who can't do anything right except blindfold myself with shoelaces. Oh, man. I hate myself.
Yea I had done some research previously and seen those prices which really got me wondering how you practice. I also looked into teachers and found that like you said, it's a serious commitment, I play guitar at college and that alone requires 5 hrs a week of practice so i don't think harp is very doable atm lol.
Yeah haha but you could take piano lessons on the side. They tell me harp is just a vertical piano. That would be almost as good, and none of the commitment
I'm actually teaching myself some piano right now.
Quote by Bearded_Seth
Reporting in.

EDIT: Oh... HARPISTS..

LOL
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
Quote by Zoot Allures

mind almost blown apart for a second there
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by SmashandBurn
They have teachers, so I don't know. One girl who's in school is required to practice 10 hours a week (WTF!!) So it's a lot. I think you can rent small ones from teachers but full pedal harps are EXPENSIVE. Of the two girls I know that play one payed $20,000 and the other payed $30,000. So it's a commitment

10 hours a week is nothing.