xmas present to myself.

Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender Partscaster
Bugera 6262
Jcm900 1960A
HNAD! Howre you liking the 6262? Can you compare it to the 6505+ at all?
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet
HNAD. Looking at the 6262 myself :P The real deciding factor is whether it'll be cheaper to go with the 6505+ 112 or the 6262. looking used, leaning towards 6505+.
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
Quote by SimplyBen
HNAD!
Stereo or A/B'd?

Dunno yet, but yea i would like too.

how do i do stereo and play them both at once ?

Yea guys just got the 6262 today, Had the 333 already.I only tested it quickly. I am gonna mess with it tonight. Can't give much feedback on it over a 6505 cause i havent owned it long enough and havent owned a 6505.

I bought this to maybe fill in the gaps my 333 left. Like a clean channel that can get dirty and a lead channel with more of a vintage brootz then modern voiced brootz.
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender Partscaster
Bugera 6262
Jcm900 1960A
You need an A/B/Y box my friend. Build one, extremely easy even if you can't solder. I couldn't and I got mine working.

Then you can switch between them or run in stereo.
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

Quote by SimplyBen
You need an A/B/Y box my friend. Build one, extremely easy even if you can't solder. I couldn't and I got mine working.

Then you can switch between them or run in stereo.

ok i'll google that plan. I am very good at soldering so i will make one. that would be sweet to switch between them with a switch. what do i do about the effects loop.
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender Partscaster
Bugera 6262
Jcm900 1960A
same thing build 2 boxes for sound distribution so You have 2->1 Input and 1->2 output

HNAD by the way (heey it rhymes)
Quote by Wiintruder
same thing build 2 boxes for sound distribution so You have 2->1 Input and 1->2 output

HNAD by the way (heey it rhymes)

are y cables available ?, for the send's and returns on the amps. Then a a/b/y box for up front.
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender Partscaster
Bugera 6262
Jcm900 1960A
Quote by eyebanez333
HNAD!

Thats quite the bR00t4L rig you've got there. I like it

Thanks man, Your rig is sick. Anways i think i wanna try some el34's in my 333. You ever try them in your XXX ?
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender Partscaster
Bugera 6262
Jcm900 1960A
HNAD!

Didn't you get a new amp recently?
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.