Page 1 of 3
The Final Coundown... you lose 5 1/3 brain cells everytime it plays in your head
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
song that goes 8675309eae

What? This is my sig...

Gear:

Guitar(s)
Silvertone: Revolver

Guitar FX
Boss ME:70

Amps/Speakers

Silvertone 15 watt amp
Logitech Practice Speakers

Cables
1 Neutrik 15ft cable
1 First Act 4 ft cable
Du Hast. You know, I had that stuck in my head for months.

Du......Du Hast.......Du Hast Mich (Ungodly amount of times LOL)
Then Du Hast mich gefragt (Alot)
Du Hast Mich Gefragt und ich hab nichts gesagt.
Then I cant spell the other part, but you get the message.
SO ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That Banana phone song
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by pbiggie
Some Mika song. Can't remember the name.

Every Mika song?
I had Grace Kelly stuck in my head once... was horrible
I also had 'Blue lips' by Regina Specktor stuck in my head during a basketball game.. thought it was kinda weird

Shake It - Metro Station
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop Silverburst (Invader/'59)
-Fender Standard Telecaster HH Black (SH-5/'59)
-Fender Standard Stratocaster HH White (Nazgul/'59)
-Austin Guitars Les Paul Goldtop Copy (Distortion/'59)
-Ovation ApplauseAE44II Elite Black Acoustic

Amps/Cabs
-Peavey 6505+
-Peavey Stereo Chorus 2x12 Combo
-Behringer Ultracoustic ACX450 1x8 Acoustic Combo
-Marshall MX2x12 Cabinet

Wayyyyy too many effects pedals...
Quote by Thrill-house
"I'm sailing awaaaayyyy...."
Cookie for the reference

SetanopencoursefortheVirginSea'CauseI'vegottobefreeFreetofacethelifethat'saheadofmeOnboardI'mthecaptainSoclimbaboardWe'llsearchfortomorrowoneveryshoreAndI'lltryohLordI'lltrytocarryonIlooktotheseaReflectionsinthewavessparkmymemorySomehappysomesadIthinkofchildhoodfriendsandthedreamswehadWelivedhappilyforeverSothestorygoesButsomehowwemissedoutonthepotofgoldButwe'lltrybestthatwecantocarryonAgatheringofAngelsappearedabovemyheadTheysangtomethissongofhopeandthisiswhattheysaidTheysaid"ComesailawaycomesailawaycomesailawaywithmeladsComesailawaycomesailawaycomesailawaywithmeComesailawaycomesailawaycomesailawaywithmebabyComesailawaycomesailawaycomesailawaywithme"IthoughtthattheywereAngelsbuttomysurpriseWeclimbedaboardtheirstarshipweheadedfortheskiesSingingcomesailawaycomesailawaycomesailawaywithmeladsComesailawaycomesailawaycomesail awaywithmeComesailawaycomesailawaycomesailawaywithmeComesailawaycomesailawaycomesailawaywithmeComesailawaycomesailawaycomesailawaywithmeComesailawaycomesailawaycomesailawaywithmeComesailawaycomesailawaycomesailawaywithmeComesailawaycomesailawaycomesailawaywithme
Quote by Kapps
The Song That Never Ends.

my mom taught my sister that song yesterday... words cant describe how much i wanna shoot her in the face
Quote by Le_Bunny
For me the worst is when I really love a new song, and it plays over and over in my head until the magic is gone and it's no longer special.

Every Bob Marley song, ever.

Want something that looks like spam but is actually legit?! Well I have the thing for you. Nah dude, I actually get legit MS points from this and do like 2 surveys and you can get about 400.

http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=EmoSlayer
Nickelback. oh, and Party in the USA
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

meh, if I get a song stuck in my head I am pretty good at replacing it with another song

although the rain song is often in my head, but thats OK because its the most beautiful peice of music I've ever heard
Bands I must see in concert
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
The Darkness and/or the sideprojects of the band members
Buckcherry
The Answer

Theres more. But those are the main ones
I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, on everybody's nerves, on everybody's nerves. I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves and this is how it goes. I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, on everybody's nerves, on everybody's nerves. I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves and this is how it goes.I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, on everybody's nerves, on everybody's nerves. I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves and this is how it goes.I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, on everybody's nerves, on everybody's nerves. I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves and this is how it goes.
2010's Sexiest Female Uger

Party in the USA. I heard it one and a half times, then it was stuck in my head for the whole damn weekend.
bad romance by lady gaga...which i heard 5 times on the radio in one day. PROCEED WITH CAUTION FROM THIS POINT DOWN!
Ra-ra ro-ma-ma roma ro-ma-ma ga-ga oo la la!!!
'Cause you had a bad dayyyy......
❒ Taken ❒ Single ✔ Would like a sandwich

Vereor Deus

Quote by dann_blood
Branding!?!? THAT'S TOO PROGRESSIVE! I say bring back settlement payments in weights of lead and impalement upon wooden stakes!

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Oh! Sorry, I thought that was a braille name tag.
Hands up, they're playin my song, I know it's gonna be ok! Movin my hips like yeah, moving my hips like yeah. Hands up they're playin my song, the butterflies fly away! Yeah, party in the USA

May have gotten the lyrics a bit messed up, but thats how it plays in my head
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
Like everytime I hear Use Somebody by Kings of Leon it gets stuck in my head for like the rest of the day and the day after

And I don't even like the damn song!!

EDIT: There's also this song that gets stuck in my head all the time
Last edited by DanBLON00 at Dec 17, 2009,
"Mr. Highway's Thinking About the End"- A Day to Remember

AMAZING song, but if it gets stuck in your head, then you're fucked.

The breakdown is TOO fun to not at least headbang. You're in public, maybe standing in the store looking at the various soaps to purchase, when, all of a sudden, Jeremy is screaming into your mind's ear "DISRESPECT YOUR SURROUNDINGS!"

Not only will you headbang, but you'll probably accidentally knock over a bunch of soap in the process.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by due 07
Party in the USA. I heard it one and a half times, then it was stuck in my head for the whole damn weekend.

Try having that song stuck in your head during a wrestling match.
I went to a dual meet and it was in my head both the damn days !
IT'S AWFUL TO WRESTLE TO !!!!

But the worst ?

Page 1 of 3