OK, so, as some of you may know, I entered shred the web 2 last august, and had 5th place going until I was dq'd for my age (Im 15)
I just recently got a camera, so I decided to redo the video of me playing it. Problem is, the camera lags, but you can see the notes are there.
I also didnt remember all of it, but anyways, please tell me what you think. Thanks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ewu3h0XWYw
Last edited by awesomo41894 at Dec 17, 2009,
That's pretty good, I love that song, you need to do the whole thing sometime.

The beginning was a little rough (it's strange to play for some reason), but other than that it was great.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
Thanks. Its a very, VERY, VEEEERRRRYYYY Hard thing to play. I did screw up in the beggining, but I Like it too. Thanks for the insight. Apreciate it.
I Had a longer version, but no longer remember the rest, and didn't want to take the time to relearn it.
Quote by awesomo41894
Thanks. Its a very, VERY, VEEEERRRRYYYY Hard thing to play. I did screw up in the beggining, but I Like it too. Thanks for the insight. Apreciate it.
I Had a longer version, but no longer remember the rest, and didn't want to take the time to relearn it.

I only know it to the main solo, where he goes crazy with sweeps.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10