Original 1964 Fender Jaguar left handed sunburst, mint condition, 14k plated pickups. Ordered that way from factory, so I'm assuming it's a Fender Custom Shop. Any idea how much it would be worth? Buddy of mine has it sitting in its' case back at her house, with no idea what it's worth. Halp?
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
Take it to an authorized fender dealer. We can't appraise something that rare over the internet. It's going to be quite expensive, though I'm kind of suspicious of its authenticity. I don't think fender did plated pickups at the time.
Much appreciated. Will have to do some lookin' around to see if I can find one nearby.
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
Haha. Yeah. I wish my parents had jesus gear stored away with no idea what it's worth. I sure shit wouldn't be playing a spider, now would I.

Lucky for me, same girl has some amplifiers older than her guitar just laying around. 2 of 3 are broken, she doesn't know what's wrong with em. Me and roommate will be looking at em tomorrow. She says if we can fix em, we can take one.

I may not be playing a spider for much longer. >=]

Will need a decent DS pedal but hey, that's what X-mas checks are for.
Quote by fly135

I figured it out.
Oh man. I'd say roughly in the region of about $2-4 grand. (Or £1,500 upwards in UK)
Gear
Fender Jaguar > effects (x9) > Orange AD5

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE EUNEIROPHRENIAC σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
It depends, I've seen them on eBay fr that much. Although, it is usually higher than that. I didn't want to give sky high expectations
Gear
Fender Jaguar > effects (x9) > Orange AD5

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE EUNEIROPHRENIAC σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣