Woo! Ibanez RG570

Sorry for the crappy picture quality, took 'em with my phone
Picture quality aside, this beauty plays beautifully. Traded my '69 Reissue Tele for it, and the previous owner definitely knew what he was doing when he set the Floyd up on it, the action is just.. ridiculously low. Another thing on the bridge, it's like a Khaler and a Floyd had a lovechild or something 'cos the trem arm snaps in instead of screwing in, anyone else have a bridge similar to this outta curiosity? anyways, yeah, plays great, ultra-slim neck, IMO a great trade
I've always wondered why some people take the plate off the back that covers the trem springs, anyone care to explain? Anyway HNGD!
So that with good courage we say, “The Lord is my helper. I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

-Hebrews 13:6
Well.. usually i take the trem. cover off on my strats 'cos it helps me change strings faster, it's moreso a cosmetic thing on this Ibanez and more or less actually outta habit, at least for me. Also easier access obvious if you need to mess w/ the trem. springs. Thank both of you guys =D
Quote by Survivalism
I like it, but this:

hurts my heart.

wo. i totally missed that. cool guitar dude but...

im gonna have to take back my HNGD
My 550 has an original Edge bridge too. They're not uncommon.

HNGD!
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
Quote by TrabenBassist22
I've always wondered why some people take the plate off the back that covers the trem springs, anyone care to explain? Anyway HNGD!

Apparently it lets your guitar "breathe" and sound better
*shrug* I haven't yet because I have a sharpied EDDIE on mine

edit: HNGD to TS
For all those who're gonna give me a bunch of crap for trading my telecaster for it, w/ only a 7.25" radius neck that caused a ton of fretting out when i'd bend and being twangy as hell to boot, it just didn't jive w/ my setup and stuff. Sorry to have "hurt the heart"s of those who would've preferred i kept the tele. *shrug*
Quote by xStratcatx
For all those who're gonna give me a bunch of crap for trading my telecaster for it, w/ only a 7.25" radius neck that caused a ton of fretting out when i'd bend and being twangy as hell to boot, it just didn't jive w/ my setup and stuff. Sorry to have "hurt the heart"s of those who would've preferred i kept the tele. *shrug*

its cool man. hope you like your new guitar
nice man. sometimes i wish i could have HSH guitar but the SC gets in my way too much still. maybe someday. are you going to keep the stock pups or change em out?

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

Quote by xStratcatx

I do have to ask, if you were unhappy with the guitar, why did you buy it to begin with? If you liked the tele shape but didn't dig the twang or the radius of the neck, you could've bought a tele style'd guitar that has a flatter radius and made of a different wood (Or if you liked the twang but hated the radius, you could've gone with G&L).

Also, the whole trem cover removal supposedly sounds better. I wouldn't say it's a big change, but on every guitar I've played that has a trem, the trem cover always had a slight rattle to it which sounded weird to me.

HNGD though, looks sweet . Hope you enjoy it over your tele.
Good looking 570 there. Looks like a 2000-ish? The trem angle looks right from the pics. The Edge in these late-model RGs sits just perfect for tight action and lower trem profile. These trems are great, keep an eye on the arm bushings though. They wear out with time (far too little time) and give everyone headaches while the arm swings around freely.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
apparently you can essentially make a trem cover out of tissue paper to solve the issue with the spring vibration. didnt know about this for the short time i owned my last two floating trem-equipped gtrs so i never got to try it.

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

Quote by TrabenBassist22

Real men don't have trem cavity covers.

Great looking guitar ts, I've been having some mean ass GAS for one even though I never liked mine.
i leave my cavity covers off so i can quickly acces everything.
Vintage V-100, EMG 81&60
Chapman ML-1

Jet City JCA20H
No cavity cover makes it look gangster. Simple really.

My mate had the exact same guitar as you and I thought it was pretty nice, although I didn't like the feel of the fretboard. Odd. But anways, hope you have years of fun with her
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
Quote by FallsDownStairs
I do have to ask, if you were unhappy with the guitar, why did you buy it to begin with? If you liked the tele shape but didn't dig the twang or the radius of the neck, you could've bought a tele style'd guitar that has a flatter radius and made of a different wood (Or if you liked the twang but hated the radius, you could've gone with G&L).

At the time, i really liked the guitar, loved how it played and such, however, my styling changed (no.. not converting over to "SHRED!!!" (lulz) or anything like that) and it just.. didn't fit is all *shrug*