noob question..... i know

i took my Dean Cadillac Black golds TOC bridge off , normally i place it down the way it was on the guitar, but, today i did it without realising , i would try looking at other guitars of mine, but they all have floyds on them

^^ that part ...

does it go screws facing up (towards the pickup) or screws facing down ?

ABOVE QUESTION HAS BEEN ANSWERED THANKS

the gold parts (bridge,pickup covers,strap buttons,tuning pegs) on my black/god have been rubbed off i live in the UK what are some good replacements i can get for them, i havent ever customised my guitars before, i dont mind the prices but they have to be matching, ive thought of getting EMG 81/85 gold set for the pickups, for the rest ive heard if you dont use certain quality hardware it turns your hands green and the guitars finish weird. so can someone recommend me some companys please.
Quote by rgrockr
You can buy whatever guitar you want, you don't have to be at a certain skill level to buy one. This is real life, not some guitar-playing RPG where you have to unlock new guitars.
Last edited by kakos at Dec 17, 2009,
the saddle, where the strings rest have grooves in them, the larger groove is for you thickest string, and the thinnest for you thinnest string.
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
so the screw that you adjust your intonation are facing the bottom of your guitar(not the neck) or else you wont be able to get a screw driver in there.....
from what ive seen the screws face away from the pickups
That’s how we’ll know. This is not a test, oh no
This is cardiac arrest

Of a world too proud to admit our mistakes
We're crashing into the ground as all fall from grace
ive got another question (in OP) i didnt want to fill up the GB&C forum with loads of my nooby questions .. thanks in advance
Quote by rgrockr
You can buy whatever guitar you want, you don't have to be at a certain skill level to buy one. This is real life, not some guitar-playing RPG where you have to unlock new guitars.
I prefer the screws facing the neck, and the strings to terminate at the square edge of the saddle. But if the bridge has already been in place, what rocknroll93 said is the only thing that matters.

It'll work either way, and you shouldn't have any problem getting a screwdriver to the screws no matter what side you put them on.