Okay, so I like to jam (electric) with my friend who drums but now that I've recently gotten a lot more into acoustic as well, I want to play some acoustic stuff with him. Only problem is, without any type of PA system an acoustic guitar isn't Loud enough. The only thing I could do to amplify the sound is record into a mic and play it through audacity, but there's about a 1/2 second delay on the playback, and that throws things off. I tried hooking up the computer to my amp while recordingthrough a USB mic, but it doesn't work. How can I amplify the sound without a PA system.

Buying an acoustic-electric and installing pickups are not options at the time.
If its just jamming I suppose you could play it on the electric untill it comes time to record or play live. if its really important to get the sound, your gonna have to get some electricity behind ya (maybe electric drums if hes got money to spend)
GUITARS
Burswood Acoustic
Squier Affinity Strat
Fender Tele Deluxe
BASS
Ibanez Jetking bass
AMPS
Marshall MG30DFX
Peavey max 158 bass amp
Fender Bassman 250
1979 Carvin of some sort
And some pedals
mic the guitar and put it through an amp
Guitars
Prs Custom 24
Fender Jaguar
Gibson Les paul standard dc
Ibanez as71

Amps
Peavey xxx
Crate v-32h/cab

Effects
Dimebag wah
carbon copy
evh phase
blackstart ht-duel
holy grail plus
electric mistress stereo
dd-20
soundhole pickup.
it costs like 30 bucks
the older you do get the more rules they're gonna try to get you to follow. You just gotta keep livin' man, L-I-V-I-N.

Quote by GibsonRocker14
you can use guitar strings to skin carrots....

wait.... wuttt???
Quote by joey arce
mic the guitar and put it through an amp

What's a decent and cheap mic to use? Cuz all I have is a USB mic.
Just tell your friend to use brushes and to get dampeners for his drum set Evans EQ Pad Bass Drum Muffler and
Sound Percussion Standard Drum Mute Prepack
Quote by maidenpriest69
soundhole pickup.
it costs like 30 bucks

Sweet thanks man! Didn't know they're so cheap and easy to use. Got my solution