I think this song has a lot of potential, but I'm not really sure what else to do to it. It's kind of a softer, progressive instrumental jam... not really sure how to explain it. It's kind of similar to my song 'Akoustikoss' in my profile... and also C4C
Attachments:
kjam.zip
Listening while pausing to crit:

• I wasn't sure about the repetition of the first 8 bars, is it really needed? I would have to hear it with lyrics first
  • I hope you're going to finish the solo at bar 18, this section really needs something, as I was starting to get a bit bored
  • After the rest of the instruments come in I instantly appreciate this piece more, but it takes far too long to get into this part
  • This song has far to much repetition I'm sorry, the individual sections are good, but you over use them far too much. Maybe with lyrics however that wont be so much of a problem

There are so many parts that don't need to be repeated like you have, so I'm going to list them:
  • The first guitar solo
  • The chord section (at least not as much as you have)
  • The bass solo
  • The part during the 'intense' section which you repeat 8 times, it loses effect, perhaps lessen to 4?

As I said there are good section in this song, they just get killed by over use. Taking the riffs on their own I'd easily give you a 7/10 maybe a low 8/10. But as they are structured I'm gonna have to give this piece 6/10 because I got so bored by the repetition. This may not be a problem with lyrics, but I can't tell until I hear them. Keep working, this song has potential.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Last edited by ChemicalFire at Dec 21, 2009,