My tabs always seem pretty accurate and I have had my guitar instructor look at them and he seems to think that they are great, but UG always declines my tabs. Why?
R.I.P. Paul Gray 04/08/72 - 05/24/10
Only the good die young...
The music may have died but the memories will live on in our hearts forever...
I'm gonna miss you Paul... Maggot for Life...
Well, so many tabs get submitted that some can be overlooked. Also, if there are many tabs already for the song you tabbed out, the tab probably won't get accepted.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
because you touch yourself at night
My gear
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
B-52 LS100 Half Stack
Dunlop SW30 Slash Signature Wah
Digitech Hardwire CR-7 Stereo Chorus
Digitech Hardwire DL-8 Delay/Looper
Boss BD-2 Blues Driver
Fender CD220CE Acoustic
i think we should weed out the horrible tabs and accept more good tabs for people to build off of. I've seen a bunch of tabs that make me wonder whether the person tabbing actually listened to the song or know any guitar techniques (ie. when sweep picking is tabbed as massive strange runs).

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Quote by SPBY
i think we should weed out the horrible tabs and accept more good tabs for people to build off of. I've seen a bunch of tabs that make me wonder whether the person tabbing actually listened to the song or know any guitar techniques (ie. when sweep picking is tabbed as massive strange runs).

Yeah their are about 20 versions of popular songs ranging from shite to perfect, a complete clean up of the site would be a really good idea aswell as the same tab being posted 2-3 times

To thread started I have the same problem when uploading tabs, I think they just get so overloaded with tabs that they can't possible look at them all so the next best thing is to dissaprove all