What's all the talk about Simon Cowell with Rage Against The Machine and an X-factor game(I think it's a game) someone please explain this to me
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination

LETS HEADBANG TO METAL!

If you give a mouse a cookie,satan will get angry
pretty sure a google search would clear that up for you right away.
Quote by slipknot5678
I don't know but I love Rage Against the Machine a lot more than Simon Cowell. I think X-Factor is a British American Idol, not sure though

You forgot to say something self-deprecating.
no it's not a game... X-Factor is a place where you buy music and people on facebook started a group to get the #1 spot for christmas with Killing in the Name and then Simon slammed them for it.

But more importantly who stayed up till 2:50 to listen to Rage? Loved it.
There be no shelter here.
Quote by courtkid1012
no it's not a game... X-Factor is a place where you buy music and people on facebook started a group to get the #1 spot for christmas with Killing in the Name and then Simon slammed them for it.

Ok, ok, I'm sorry, you can slap me
So much fail in this thread.

Firstly, X-Factor is NOT a place where you can "buy music," it's a talent competition.

Secondly, it is NOT the "British version of American Idol." American Idol is the American version of what was once called "Pop Idol." X-Factor is simply a new version of Pop Idol. So it's the British version of a British show.

Now to answer the TS, there's a group on Facebook that doesn't like how the X-Factor winner keeps getting the Christmas number one spot. In order to stop this from happening again, they're buying Killing in the Name Of to get that to No. 1 instead.
Quote by courtkid1012

this is funny cause its wrong.
edit: ^he knows what he's talking about
Last edited by yeoman125 at Dec 17, 2009,
Pop Idol is clearly the British version of American Idol, you twat. X-Factor is a similar show, obviously funded/managed by Simon Cowell and his pet ego. A bunch of people on Facebook started a thing to get Killing in the Name as the No. 1 in the UK charts in the Christmas week, because the winner of X-Factor has had the No. 1 single for the last 3 years, these people thought they'd rebel against Mainstream Conformist views or whatever they fight against nowadays and get a different type of song to win. That is all.

KEdit: THANK YOU MINKARO. YOU HAVE TEMPORARILY RESTORED MY FAITH IN THIS HOLE... now to go to the Pokemon thread and have it crushed again.
Last edited by KTFM at Dec 17, 2009,
Quote by yeoman125
this is funny cause its wrong.
edit: ^he knows what he's talking about

This is funny because... oh wait it's not.

I don't live in England so all I know is what what posted on NME.com so I just assumed that's what X-Factor was. Oh well. Close enough.
There be no shelter here.
Quote by Minkaro
So much fail in this thread.

Firstly, X-Factor is NOT a place where you can "buy music," it's a talent competition.

Secondly, it is NOT the "British version of American Idol." American Idol is the American version of what was once called "Pop Idol." X-Factor is simply a new version of Pop Idol. So it's the British version of a British show.

Now to answer the TS, there's a group on Facebook that doesn't like how the X-Factor winner keeps getting the Christmas number one spot. In order to stop this from happening again, they're buying Killing in the Name Of to get that to No. 1 instead.

Sorry I pissed you off, there's just so many versions of the same type of show it's hard to remeber which one is which
This thread is quickly becoming hilarious.

"I have no idea what this is about, but dammit I'm going to go and act as though I'm the master of all knowledge on the subject "

Edit: ^ I'm not pissed off at all, I'm honestly finding it all funny.
Last edited by Minkaro at Dec 17, 2009,
Quote by Minkaro
This thread is quickly becoming hilarious.

"I have no idea what this is about, but dammit I'm going to go and act as though I'm the master of all knowledge on the subject "

Edit: ^ I'm not pissed off at all, I'm honestly finding it all funny.

I thought you have been in the Pit to know that that's what it is.
You fucking idiot. The X Factor is a band that have tried to win a talent competition called Rage, but Simon Cowell is trying to piss them off by voting for The Machine instead. How did you not hear about this?
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by whalepudding
You fucking idiot. The X Factor is a band that have tried to win a talent competition called Rage, but Simon Cowell is trying to piss them off by voting for The Machine instead. How did you not hear about this?

YOU are the fucking idiot. Clearly Simon Cowell was trying to win a competition called "Christmas Factor", and people were like "Nah, fuck that. Let's make The Machine number 1" and Simon went into rage mode.

Yeah.
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
Last edited by KGB_INC at Dec 18, 2009,
A Machine raged against The Simon Factor and created Cowell X?

Gibson Les Paul Traditional Satin
Fender 72' Thinline Telecaster
Fender Am Telecaster
Bad Cat HotCat 30R

Korg Pitchblack
Xotic BB Preamp
TC Flashback X4
Strymon Timeline
EHX POG 2
JHS Double Barrel
Further extensive research reveals that it was actually a mechanical man named Christopher Imon who scowled, and this was a major factor in the current mass rage towards Xmas.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY