So about a week ago my grandmother got diagnosed with the first stage lung cancer . At first I was pretty nervous and upset but we just found out that the cancer is so small that the doctors can probably remove it easily without any chemotherapy. The only thing she needs to do is stop smoking. I just wanted to share.
THIS IS MY SIG. BE JEALOUS.
it's never good news hearing "grandma's a smoker"
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Good luck to your grandma.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Ace88
it's never good news hearing "grandma's a smoker"

Well obviously but i was talking about the cancer....
THIS IS MY SIG. BE JEALOUS.
The bad news? We found something in your colon when we did our tests.....

The good news? It's season tickets to the Yankees!

[/Birbiglia]
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Good!! My grandfather just died after the longest recorded struggle with advanced lung cancer, 5 years. It may not seem that long but those were the most important years of my life. Because of him medicine has advanced, and people with advanced cancer stand much better chances of long term survival.
Originally Posted bychaoticfables
Oh man, I'm a stupid Asian who can't do anything right except blindfold myself with shoelaces. Oh, man. I hate myself.
Not to piss all over your parade, but there's always a risk when giving someone anesthetics, not to mention the surgery may have a slow recovery time due to her age and it may decrease her quality of life thereafter. Depends entirely on how intrusive the surgery will be, but good luck to her.