I've been playing Electric guitar for 3 years, and now I want an Acoustic guitar to play something new.

What should I get? I'm looking within the 200 dollar range.

I'm not looking for anything spectacular at all, I just don't want it to be uncomfortable to play like some cheap guitars.
Get a dreadnought, so you get that deep acoustic feel. There's list of guitars in the sticky for guitars under $300
"When words fail, music speaks"

Gamertag - Acoustickk

Call me Vincent
the only acoustic guitar i know of that's decent quality and has a solid top for $200 is the yamaha fg700s. it's got a nice finish, good build quality and a slim neck which might be better for those used to electric guitars. they have it at most guitar centers, so if you live by one you can see it in person.

btw, probably worth mentioning that a solid top sounds better - it vibrates more freely, allowing for more volume, sustain and tonal nuance.
Quote by patticake
the only acoustic guitar i know of that's decent quality and has a solid top for $200 is the yamaha fg700s. it's got a nice finish, good build quality and a slim neck which might be better for those used to electric guitars. they have it at most guitar centers, so if you live by one you can see it in person.

btw, probably worth mentioning that a solid top sounds better - it vibrates more freely, allowing for more volume, sustain and tonal nuance.

I can back her up on that because i have one and it sounds really nice and looks okay it seems like a guitar that i will play for years
LET IT BEGIN