i need a new guitar amp to just play at home and then mybe jam with some friends. So im looking to buy a 30w and i need some help. I want something kind of easy to use i like the vyper but it seems soo complicated to use with all the diffrent effects and everything. What do you guys think i should get? If it helps i have a schecter damien solo 6 and i play mostly rock and metal like bands with kinda softer sounds like nickelback to harder stuff like bfmv.

happy? added the periods =] lol
Last edited by Artur1292 at Dec 18, 2009,
Budget?
Used or new?
T00bs or SS or modeling?
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Quote by ragingkitty
Budget?
Used or new?
T00bs or SS or modeling?

not more than 250
used or new ether way if it sounds good
and i dont know just want something kind of simple to use with 30w for home and like jaming in a garage with friends
What Currency?
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
I recommend buying this:

It's great for finishing sentences before starting a new one.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by forsaknazrael
Do you need to get over a drummer?

no i dont have any friends that play drums yet lol
Hm, well, you have a decision to make:
Would you like to make a sidestep in gear, and get a practice amp that won't do much in the long run, or would you like to save up a little more and get a pretty decent amp that will be gig-worthy and able to get over drums, and therefore be a step forward?

I assume you already have a practice amp, that's why I'm making this point. Why get another practice amp? You should be making purchases that are steps forward.

For around 300-400 dollars, you would be able to find:
Peavey Vypyr 75
Roland Cube 60
Line 6 Flextone III (used)

to name a few. All of which would be suitable for your music, and be able to get over a drummer, and play a gig with.
Quote by forsaknazrael
I assume you already have a practice amp, that's why I'm making this point. Why get another practice amp? You should be making purchases that are steps forward.

yea i had a 15w but it got messed up =/. Thats why im looking to buy a new one but your right mybe i can go with a 75w ill look those ones up.
Last edited by Artur1292 at Dec 18, 2009,