Hey, i'm brand new here and i was wondering if anybody could give my music a listen and give me a couple tips or anything. Thanks

It's mostly a metal song, anyways click on my profile to give it a listen.
well hi... :P
I don't myself like it very much (but a little ) but musically It's well played and pretty good.
Some parts repeat itself, it would be good to get vocals to this song, it could make it sound better... And It's a bit long (except if you'll get the lyrics there..)...
Anyway express yourself as you want and keep doing music
And welcome to Ultimate Guitar.. :P
I like it. Nothing is over done, and it sounds really old school, and by that I mean ver 90-esque metal sound. NEEDS VOCALS BRO! The only thing I didn't really care much for was the name, it sounded like you were trying to hard. Other than that, congratz on the song, and welcome!
So... Jeff Lynne is still making music.. all is well.

Check out my Ebook!: Yogi Jam!
Quote by BlakeAlan
I like it. Nothing is over done, and it sounds really old school, and by that I mean ver 90-esque metal sound. NEEDS VOCALS BRO! The only thing I didn't really care much for was the name, it sounded like you were trying to hard. Other than that, congratz on the song, and welcome!

Ha, the name of the song was thought of when i uploaded it on myspace, so i didn't really try at all. But thanks for the tips