I have been playing for a few years now. I feel my set up is modest at best. But im proud of it. Plus i purchased it all by myself. Mommy and daddy disagree with pretty much everything I do. So yeah. I have done best with the money I get. Pictures on my profile.
Last edited by Bloodtrocuted18 at Dec 18, 2009,
my parents are just like that, i have enough money to get pretty awesome gear, but they refuse to let me buy it, i wish they were more understanding...

awesome gear tho, youre doing pretty well by the looks of it. gotta love the V
Dear God I hope you're a troll because that's too... there are no words.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Quote by Picklelerner
my parents are just like that, i have enough money to get pretty awesome gear, but they refuse to let me buy it, i wish they were more understanding...

awesome gear tho, youre doing pretty well by the looks of it. gotta love the V

Thanks =] I like it. I wanna drop a INF4 in the bridge. The pickups just don't have the output that I had hoped. Im swapping my Jackson 7 string for a USA Randy Rhoads. Thats gonna be nice.
how's the MG?[/QUOTE

Its terrible. I only use it with headphones. The onboard Distortion makes any good guitar sound cheap and very twangy. I only use it on the clean channel with my pedals. But its useful for playing late at night and you don't want to wake those who are sleeping.
it aint bad. not the greatest collection but still. you have what you have just use it how ever you can.