Hey guys I'm in need of some deep funds rights now. I have some bills to take care of so I need to make a quick deal. Sadly I must give up my first guitar that I had for 12 years. I'm really don't want to let this go but selling my other gear such as my crybaby wah and epiphone valve junior stack won't fetch me anything (Those are for sale too if anyone is interested just make an offer). I think someone else could probably enjoy it more then I could since I don't play too often.

This strat was made in mexico in 1995. It has some scuff marks which are very minor but if asked I will pm you photos of it. I would rate the condition of my stratocaster 9/10.

I don't really know what its worth since I see prices range all over the place from craigslist and ebay so just make me a respectable offer. Thanks for reading guys

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4
Thats what I do on craigslist to grab someones attention. Offers can start at $1 but I know theres some people who will probably pay alittle more for it (hopefully).
Quote by szekelymihai
But why did you then write 1$ in the title?
LOL the post above was not an offer, i wouldnt offend you with somethin like that
i was just curious why did you write 1$

EDIT
im gonna edit so i dont give you false impressions of an interested buyer.
Unfortunately i live to far away and it's not worth it for me, but i hope you will get a fair price and do resolve your financial issues. Damn this crysis!
Thanks I wish I lived in Romania, I probably wouldn't be in my predicament right now and if I were I would of sold it to you.

I'm also selling my Crybaby wah pedal and Epiphone Valve Junior Head/Cabinet.
Just make me an fair offer!
How much are you looking for/how much money do you need? I have a friend who's picked up guitar in the last year, and I'd like to get a decent guitar for him. I'd just like to be fair with pricing. By no means do I have much money, but I could offer you around $150 to $200 for it.
My heart beats in 4/4, not the other way around.

Do your part. Join TVTropes.
Crap, sorry, but it's not letting me edit my last post. I'm in Tampa, so if shipping costs could be figured out, it'd be a huge help.
My heart beats in 4/4, not the other way around.

Do your part. Join TVTropes.
These are the stuff I have for sale. I hope some people will see this because I'm not sure I can make a new thread. Anywayz I'm still open to reasonable to any fair offers.

Epiphone Valve Junior Amp and cabinet

MIM Black Stratocaster

Modded BLues Driver

Crybaby Wah
Quote by Scarface735
These are the stuff I have for sale. I hope some people will see this because I'm not sure I can make a new thread. Anywayz I'm still open to reasonable to any fair offers.

Epiphone Valve Junior Amp and cabinet

MIM Black Stratocaster

Modded BLues Driver

Crybaby Wah

While I have been wanting a Fender Strat for a while, I'd be batshit crazy to give up my VJ stack for one, and I'm pretty broke for money, its just not that high of a need, hope you sell it though!!
Quote by Comrade Curry
While I have been wanting a Fender Strat for a while, I'd be batshit crazy to give up my VJ stack for one, and I'm pretty broke for money, its just not that high of a need, hope you sell it though!!

Actually I the following I had listed there is gear I want to sell. The epiphone half stack, blues driver and crybaby is what I also want to sell as well.
Quote by Scarface735
Actually I the following I had listed there is gear I want to sell. The epiphone half stack, blues driver and crybaby is what I also want to sell as well.

oh. hahaha i feel kind of stupid, but how much for that blues driver?
Thats a nice strat man. What condition is the wah in? and shipping to 46514 would be what?

Fender Telecaster w/ GFS Lil' Killer
Jet City Pico Valve

Quote by Chaos-Serenade

The fretboard is dry because it is more than likely made in China.

I wonder how he came to this conclusion.
Lyrics
Inside the back
Walk with me
Reign, Rain

Call me Drew
How new/used is the Epi stack and how much of the purchase price were you trying to recoup? I've been wanting one forever but I've never been able to bite the bullet for a new one.
guitar
amp

some pedals
Quote by OctoberWind
Thats a nice strat man. What condition is the wah in? and shipping to 46514 would be what?

Its in good condition. There are some stomp marks but the bottom plate is virtually flawless. Shipping will be 6 bucks.

Quote by tegrenath
How new/used is the Epi stack and how much of the purchase price were you trying to recoup? I've been wanting one forever but I've never been able to bite the bullet for a new one.

Well It was given to me as a birthday present about two years ago. I used it about 3-4 times a week for about an hour a day. PM me an offer.
how much to ship the big muff to canada, postal code L8L4S5?
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Quote by Ziggle
how much for the blues driver?

You said it was modded? How so?