Hey guys,

I was wondering about something to do with my setup. I currently own a Roland Microcube, and a 150watt Behringer Bass Amp. The problem is, my micro cube is not loud enough to be heard over drums, and the bass amp has no effects like distortion or gain.

So I'm wondering, would I be able to connect a lead going from the micro cubes headphone jack into the behringers input, then plug my guitars lead into the micro cube and get the micro cube sound a lot louder?

Thanks
You can try. Chances are, it won't sound very good, but yeah, it would basically work.
Gear:

Guitars: Ibanez SV5470F, Ibanez Xpt700, Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster ('04-'05), Jackson Ps-2
Ashton AG200,
Amps: ENGL E530, Bugera 6262-212,
FX: TC Electronics G-major 2, Behringer EQ700, Morley Volume / Wah
it'll work but will sound like shit. Once u get volume right and it eq'd then it should work but not sound very good.
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
Quote by The^Unforgiven
You can try. Chances are, it won't sound very good, but yeah, it would basically work.

Would I be better off just buying a distortion pedal and running my guitar through the bass amp by itself?
Quote by Hysteria25
Would I be better off just buying a distortion pedal and running my guitar through the bass amp by itself?

yep, infact alot of guitarists do this.

the fender bassman is a bass amp, but is used by guitarists alot.
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
Quote by rocknroll93
yep, infact alot of guitarists do this.

the fender bassman is a bass amp, but is used by guitarists alot.

Awesome Might pick up a distortion pedal with a bit of Christmas money. If I'm using a bass amp distortion is probably the only essential pedal i'll need for alt rock sorta stuff hey?