Long nights and short days. I have been on an odd ball sleeping schedule for a good wile now. I would be a perfect candidate for the grave yard shift. My days start around 11pm - midnight, and end between 3 pm and 5 pm. Anybody else like me?
no, you are an idiot, stop playing WoW all night.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Eh sort or, I get up around 5 pm and go to bed at around 8 am
Jeff Loomis

Myspace.com/geneticbydesign
Quote by the bartender
no, you are an idiot, stop playing WoW all night.

Someone needs a hug.
Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land
brutal
Quote by Alex Vik
For some reason I go to sleep at 6:00 AM and wake up at 11:00 AM. It's really ****ing with me.

Damn thats rough.
I wake up at 8pm and go to bed at around 11am. I work graveyard shift.

Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
i ussually fall asleep around 01:00 then i have to get up early for school : / but now its da holidayz so i can sleep as much as i want

Im bored now that i did that though : /
Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
Since starting uni I've gotten into the habit of staying up until 4-5am and getting up whenever I have lectures. It's really bloody annoying now I'm home, since
a) There's very little to do around here at 4am
b) I can't seem to sleep for more than 5-6 hours
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
I was actually just like that except I had to stay up all day yesterday to do Christmas shopping.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Yeah, I wake up around 4-5 PM and go to bed around 10 the next morning

No, I don't play video games all night. I play guitar

Wait... does that even make sense? Fuck it. I'm all hyped on sugar (I have an addiction)
Last edited by i_killed_bill at Dec 18, 2009,
What is mountains? A mountains has no special shapes or sound!

Epic Chill Broseph Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join.

I've been working very different shifts on and off, like from 7am to 3/4pm or from 3 to 6pm to midnight, so my sleeping pattern is a bit...uh...weird atm. I'm either asleep during most of the day, or sleeping most of the afternoon then staying up most of the night and going to work early...
Quote by Perfection 101
Since starting uni I've gotten into the habit of staying up until 4-5am and getting up whenever I have lectures. It's really bloody annoying now I'm home, since
a) There's very little to do around here at 4am
b) I can't seem to sleep for more than 5-6 hours

I have the same problem. Its boring as hell out here in the middle of nowhere. No streets, thus no street lights. No high speed internet, so no youtube or any of the other really fun shit possible. All i got is TV and the the joys of dial up internet. Woo hoo. I wish i could sleep like normal people =/
Last edited by Bloodtrocuted18 at Dec 18, 2009,
That happens occasionally, when my sleep pattern suddenly decides it'd be cool to just skip 12 hours and make staying awake painful at 2 or 3 PM. In fact I've only just managed to get it back to normal again.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
I am. I've been up since 2PM yesterday and it's 8:11am right now... I'm probably going to get a good sleep in and then move my stuff out of my dorm for break!! I'm pretty pumped..
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
I get up when I want. Except on Wednesdays, when I get rudely awakened by the dustmen
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
Quote by Random88
I get up when I want. Except on Wednesdays, when I get rudely awakened by the dustmen

thats shitty