So the gadget show were running the same poll, what do you think is the best gadget or piece of tech of the decade?

I would probably say Ipod/Hard Disk Players, Hi Def technology, and not really an invention but filesharing.
Those George Foreman grills, without a doubt. Fuck the LHC, that guy knows where shit's at.

Edit: Or Shamwow's, those things are mindblowing.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by thiagosilva
could be Ipod or Iphone

Only if you're talking about some bizarre ability to gouge people for what can only be described as ludicrous amounts of money.
I am me. Live with it.
Widely available broadband technology, I'd say that's been the most significant development this decade.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
I would say the Snuggie is trying to sneak in before the end of the decade... lol
now, if someone could make a snuggie out of sham-wow's, we would reach the climax of technology as we know it.
Quote by neopowell
Widely available broadband technology, I'd say that's been the most significant development this decade.

That btw. Although Australia is still in the ****ing stone age.
I am me. Live with it.
Portable Mass Storagee FTWW!!

lool

think about, cameras, mem cards/sticks, mp3 players, would hardly be as cheap as they are now
touch screens?
Quote by Hergiswi

Once I fucked a mountain gorilla and it couldn't even tell me it loved me afterward.
Quote by spanishyanez
Mental you get my vote for making me laugh for more than 3 minutes
Fleshlight.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Broadband, iPods, the current generation of games consoles (360 and Wii kick ass!), WiFi, the iPhone.
This decade's been a bit of a high-tech revolution, really. The one I'd actually contest is Hi-Def/HD - I mean, you need a MASSIVE screen to see the difference, and it's mega-expensive. I wouldn't buy it willingly. Then again, I may be biased as my mum won an HD TV and Sky+ HD in a competition...

Ibanez S470
Laney HCM30R
Digitech GNX3000