As it is only a week to christmas, I ask the pit, what christmas presents will you get this year. Either you've been asked what you want, been told what you're getting or been snooping through the house, but you're bound to know at least one.

I know of two cd's I'll own come December 25th, Them Crooked Vultures and Crack the Skye. And if tradition holds out I'll get more socks from my auntie... ....

Hell, if you want you could post what you're getting others.

Once christmas comes we can post here all of those (really useful) presents we'll be getting (like more underwear)
Quote by Hergiswi

Once I fucked a mountain gorilla and it couldn't even tell me it loved me afterward.
Quote by spanishyanez
Mental you get my vote for making me laugh for more than 3 minutes
I am not too sure what i will be recieving, i think some DVDs or something, maybe a bit of money, i had no idea what i wanted this year, i know what i am getting everyone else apart from my dad and one of my friends:

Mother-Perfume
Grandmother-Ornament thing
Brother-Guitar (going half each with my parents, he wants to learn)
Friend (female friend)-Shirt

Don't know what to get for a couple of other friends and my dad.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain Top Limited Edition Cherry Finish w/ Bigsby.
:P
::::::Cherry Epiphone Les Paul Standard Custom Shop With Bigsby:::::
::::::Vox AC15VR::::::
Don't really care. A bit of money wouldn't go amiss though, I'm pretty hard for cash at university. Not even bothered about that though, the first installation of my scholarship comes through in February so I'll be fine.

My girlfriend is getting me a couple of books I think. I described the nicest dish I had in India and her mum is sending one over, which should be cool. Yashashwi is learning violin so I'm going to get her a shoulder rest and rosin. I also have a really nice sari that I bought in Calcutta that I've been meaning to give to someone.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I'm just getting some DVD's and CD's. Maybe some money. I'm getting my brother 2 comedy dvd's, my sister an album and a wii game, my mother a few albums and my Dad a series of some detective show he likes. Nothing terribly special but I know these are all things my family likes.
a jersey and some new guitar cords
Quote by tyler_j
This ought to shut you up

I now have a lolstack, therefore I shall stop my rampage!
Some text books on Nanochemistry and Spectroscopy...

Yeah, that's about it, I know I'll get other things (my parents spoil me at Christmas, against my wishes, genuinely so), I try to stop them going overboard but my mum loves both shopping and Christmas so it's a wasted effort
a 22" flat lcd screen tv to replace my terrible 14" one
Gear
Basses
Squier Vintage Modified Precision Bass in Olympic White

Guitars
Squier Stratocaster Showmaster NLT HSS
Stagg Electro Acoustic

Amps
Carlsbro Cobra Bass 90W
Line 6 Spider III 15W
Squier SA-10

Quote by lvskipper
a jersey and some new guitar cords

Why the hell did I read that as Guitar Chords? I was like wtf you cant recieve cho- oh... cords...
Quote by Hergiswi

Once I fucked a mountain gorilla and it couldn't even tell me it loved me afterward.
Quote by spanishyanez
Mental you get my vote for making me laugh for more than 3 minutes
Sister: laughing monkey toy thing
Dad: green bowler hat (inside joke)
Brother: Mr B The Gentleman Rhymer - Flattery Not Included CD
Mum: Freakonomics 2
Close friend: Left 4 Dead 2

Not bad I think
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Quote by mental_cookie
Why the hell did I read that as Guitar Chords? I was like wtf you cant recieve cho- oh... cords...

I thought that at first too.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
I'll be getting Line 6 pod studio GX, a MIDI keyboard. Some books. Modern Warfare 2.

Got my mum - Kings of Leon album, ronan keating album,the terminal (tom hanks (i think)) then a dvd trilogy with seven pounds and i cant remember others

For father i got a cd and chubby brown dvd

For my bro i got him hulk hogan book, breaking bad season 1

i LOVE christmas
All I've asked for is some headphones. I had a peek today and now I need to figure out how to tell my mum that they're the wrong sort (on-ear as opposed to over-ear).
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Dad - Custom Warmoth strat and a Peavey XXX combo

Mom - $1000 in cash since she's impossible to shop for

GF - Fancy diamond ring and a German Shepard puppy

I have no clue what I'm getting from them,but I bought myself a new flatscreen and a PS3 with a bunch of games.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by Pr0gNut
Dad - Custom Warmoth strat and a Peavey XXX combo

Mom - $1000 in cash since she's impossible to shop for

GF - Fancy diamond ring and a German Shepard puppy

wtf, you better have a good reason as to why you're making everyone else look bad
Quote by cuss_man
wtf, you better have a good reason as to why you're making everyone else look bad

I go all out on Christmas,it's the one time of the year that I actually get into the shopping and giving spirit.

I'm also not a jobless teenager like most people on UG,so this kind of spending isn't as crazy as it seems.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.