according to a internet leak theres around 9000 sales between x factor and rage, do you think killing in the name can hold out long enough to win or do you think all of this was for nothing, personally i never thought it would get this far but it has so yay but still what are you thought on this, do you think it will be done
So the difference is not over 9000? Excellent.
DeVillains!
I'm going for 'all for nothing', because that fits in with my world view in general.
It's done well so far, but wasn't killing in the name of over 60,000 sale ahead a few days ago? So it might be close, no idea who will finish at no.1 now. Should be interesting
Just a few mores sales for an epic meme.
Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Epiphone G-400
Laney VC30
Boss DS-2
And how would that be a meme? I would prefer Rage to win, although I'm not a fan of them. Just because I can't stand anymore X Factor...
I reckon simon cowell has a queue of about 100,000 recordings of that twat downloading on his itunes.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
I reckon simon cowell has a queue of about 100,000 recordings of that twat downloading on his itunes.

Reminds me a bit of an intro Lemmy used on the "No Sleep At All" album. Went something like:
"This one was a big hit for us. I've got 10,000 copies at my house".
TS needs to learn the mysterious skill of interpunction.
*stupid 09'er*

this space is for rent. PM me for rates
Quote by xl999
TS needs to learn the mysterious skill of interpunction.

i think first i need to learn what that means?
Quote by magnus_maximus
Simon Cowell owns shares in Sony, the company which has the rights to both X Factor winners and Rage. He wins either way.

This isn't really an issue of the money though, it's just that everyone is sick of the x factor.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by magnus_maximus
Simon Cowell owns shares in Sony, the company which has the rights to both X Factor winners and Rage. He wins either way.

Insight.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by rabidguitarist
This isn't really an issue of the money though, it's just that everyone is sick of the x factor.

This. The money isn't important, what's important is showing that Cowell and his cronies don't get to choose what tops the charts.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Quote by duncang
Insight.

foresight, more sight, the clock on the wall reads a quarter past midnight.