Has anyone got any advice and ideas on how i can combat my pick slipping whilst playing when my hands become sweaty? Even though its winter it has been happening lately and really bothering me. Thanks.
Bass....How low can you go?????
Take a razor and score some x's into both sides of the pick.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
Snarling Dog makes .88 "Brain" picks with grip on 'em. That was my first box of picks, and I'm really pretty happy with 'em.
Quote by sol-sob-on-pcp
get picks with grip Jim Dunlop Gator Grip Picks

jfgi

I use the Gator Grip picks and they really work for me, too. Also, try experimenting with your picking technique and the angle at which you pick, if that makes sense.
I always punch a hole in my picks (with a hole puncher, no less ) and I carve the inside if the hole out so it get's rough and digs into my finger more.

What I'd like to see is a pick that has the gripping similar to the handle of a Colt 1911
Dunlop Jazz IIIs (and other ones too) have texture built into the plastic that makes them easy to hold. They're a great pick for nearly everything, including rock and metal (despite the name).
GMW hot-rod telecaster
GMW soloist
PRS Custom 24
The Illegal Les Paul
CAE 3+SE
Soldano SM-100R
Splawn 4x12

“Life is on the wire…the rest is just waiting” - Papa Wallenda
Substitute the stage for the wire, and he's got it.
used some really rough sand paper on the end of the pick you hold. Also I tend to bite mine a little bit.
Gorilla Snot. It's made for drummers so they dont lose their sticks but it works great to keep your fingers picky sticky.

There are plenty of manufacturers that make picks with holes and grippies on them. Check MF
Gibson Les Paul BFG Gator
Line6 James Tyler Variax JTV-69
Line6 Pod HD500
Blackheart Handsome Devil