For those in the know.
(Please don't say anything if you don't know the answer, that really annoys me.)

When bi-amping with a 4x10 and a 1x15, each running through separate heads, which one should a put the fuzz on?

The 4x10 will be more noticeable, but might overpower the general sound.
The 1x15 will provide a nice dirty low end growl, but might not be noticeable enough.

Any suggestions?

Also, when connecting a head to a cab, is it safe to put a pedal between the two? I know that line is powered, but I'm not sure.
This isn't bi-amping by the way.

In this case i would have gone for 1x15 and 2 2x10's and only 1 2x10 running fuzz you get me. But if you cant do that run the 4x10 with the fuzz. The 15 will be coupling with the floor.
Also you could run into no end of problems using a 15 clean and a 4x10 dirty with two different heads. i would be more willing to get two 4x10's or 2 1x15's over 1 of each.
it is also recommended that you only effect you highs for best results.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
Bi-amping requires your signal's frequencies to be split and put in through a different line.

You know you could just get a signal splitter stomp-box that goes 1 line, 2 line, 1+2 line. That way you could mess with it and you could have both of your cabs running fuzz.

Bass->Fuzz->splitter box->amp1
........................................\->amp2
Bass is my life.
Last edited by Greenday389 at Dec 18, 2009,
Bi-amping is the splitting of frequencies in into speakers. I would call a wet/dry rig a stereo rig myself.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
No one cares what the definition of bi-amping is. TS, just try out both and see what works. Also, NEVER EVER put things between the head and cab. That is for powering the cab and that is it. For effects you either put into the FX loop or in line with your bass.