Hi

I am thinking of getting a Fender Blues Junior, but I would also change the speaker.

What Speaker would you recommend?

I would just like a better overall tone, like better bass response and clearer highs.

Any help will be appreciated, Thanks.
You don't have the amp yet, but are already considering changing the speaker? That doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

Don't make decisions like that based on other's opinions, decide with your own ears if the speakers really need to be changed. You don't even know what you don't like about the stock speaker yet, so how can you choose a new one?
Quote by forsaknazrael
You don't have the amp yet, but are already considering changing the speaker? That doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

Don't make decisions like that based on other's opinions, decide with your own ears if the speakers really need to be changed. You don't even know what you don't like about the stock speaker yet, so how can you choose a new one?

This, in its entirety.
I agree with John (Fosakn).

BUT I will say that the normal BJr is in big need of a speaker swap. I suggest either a 25w Celestion Greenback or a Jensen C12N. either are very good choices for the Blues Junior
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Quote by forsaknazrael

That's true, but I've heard loads of videos on Youtube with stock and upgraded speakers.

All the Blues Juniors with upgraded speakers sound a lot better, so I was just wondering which ones I should look into.
Quote by The Chimney Man
That's true, but I've heard loads of videos on Youtube with stock and upgraded speakers.

All the Blues Juniors with upgraded speakers sound a lot better, so I was just wondering which ones I should look into.

you cannot trust the sound quality of youtube. you have to decide for yourself.

altohugh the upgraged ones have jensens in them...
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
Quote by Bostonrocks

I suggest either a 25w Celestion Greenback or a Jensen C12N. either are very good choices for the Blues Junior

+1 Boston, and I'd throw an alnico blue into the mix as well if you've got the money and enjoy the alnico sound. Weber makes a less expensive clone fwiw.