Looking to buy a chorus pedal, something like a boss chorus ensemble. any offers will be appreciated.
Quote by Stugg334
I just started writing a metal solo, and so far I have:

*Hit Lead Button On Mesa*
*Spread legs to width of 160cm*
*Perform facial expression akin to that of having a woodpecker chip away at your rectum*
*Practice scales*

My greencaster =)
Check out the Deltalab CH1 chorus pedal.

I found it to be much more transparent then the Boss pedals. I believe you can buy them for $50-$60 which is an absolute steal.
1979 Gibson Les Paul Silverburst
James Tyler Variax JTV89
Schecter C1 Classic
Ibanez RG520QS
Greg Bennett Torino TR4

Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
GSP1101 & Pod X3 Pro
Peavey 5150 & JSX
Bugera 6262 & 333XL
Carvin V3
Spider Valve HD100
nice one, what do you think they will be in GB £?
Quote by Stugg334

*Perform facial expression akin to that of having a woodpecker chip away at your rectum*
*Practice scales*

My greencaster =)
No clue.
1979 Gibson Les Paul Silverburst
James Tyler Variax JTV89
Schecter C1 Classic
Ibanez RG520QS
Greg Bennett Torino TR4

Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
GSP1101 & Pod X3 Pro
Peavey 5150 & JSX
Bugera 6262 & 333XL
Carvin V3
Spider Valve HD100
danelectro cool cat, true bypass unlike nasty boss's, cheaper and they sound excellent, much more flexible too, it has a mix knob for wet/dry signal and you can change the briteness of the chorus, plus they are built like tanks, excellent pedals.
nice one, i think i will go for the danelectro, i had a look on ebay last nhight and they werent expensive and i like the ability to choose how wet/dry the effect is.
Quote by Stugg334

*Practice scales*

My greencaster =)
also check out the tonerider one, it's very nice. The dano is probably worth a look, too, though i haven't tried it.

i don't think you can get those deltalab pedals here, but i could be wrong.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I've seen many suggest the EHX Small Clone Chorus pedal. I've personally not tried it but I've heard great things about it.
VISUAL SOUND H20
its a chorus and a delay
in ONE PEDAL
oh my god
how is that even possible?
that's crazy. dont buy it. weird shit will go down.
Ibanez S320 with Dimarzio Fred + Seymour Duncan 59-> Weeping Demon Wah -> Ibanez TS-7 -> Homemade iBoost x3 -> Keeley DS-1 -> Visual Sound H2O -> MXR Ten Band -> Traynor YCV20
Get the hardwire chorus pedal from digitech. http://www.guitarcenter.com/DigiTech-Hardwire-Series-CR-7-Chorus-Guitar-Effects-Pedal-105018626-i1410006.gc

Its a little expensive. But its epic. I have one, and its amazing. I have some of the cool cats pedals, and they dont even compare to the hardwire pedals imo
Quote by Aurex
Knightmare you are the winner

Gear:
Jay Turser Les Paul
PRS SE Custom 24
Washburn Paul Stanley Sig
Fender Stratocaster
Fender CD-60CE
Line 6 Spider III 120
VK112 w/Man o War
Quote by theraven871
Check out the Deltalab CH1 chorus pedal.

I found it to be much more transparent then the Boss pedals. I believe you can buy them for $50-$60 which is an absolute steal.

this. gc reg price is $49.99. amazing pedal.
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
If you've got some money to throw around I'd suggest the Hardwire stereo chorus. It's more flexible than anyone could typically expect from a pedal.
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
Carl Martin Classic Chorus!

its awsome, vintage sounding chorus/vibrato, deffinately worth the money, seems pretty sturdy too, and the level knob is great for boosting the amp into overdrive
around £90 i think when i got it, but look online to check