So for winter break were going to washington dc for two days. I think were going to be in the george town area and wanted to know If theres anything cool we should check out?

thanks
I heard that, like, the White House and stuff is pretty cool and stuff. Yeah.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
all the black people. hear they're quite the tourist attraction this time of year.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i live 20 min outside of dc. your better off checking out the cool shit in the city and not the boring shit like buildings and statues. espn zone is baller. any people on the street are entertaining too. stay away from tours
ooooooooh ah ah ah ah
umh... pretty much don't go to the white house or capital or anything like that. you'll waste a whole day just trying to get into the white house. also i know it sounds homo but the Botanical Gardens does this christmas thing during the winter and they have all sorts of stuff, Ive been to it twice and its neat. also you gotta eat at Five Guys Burgers. just trust me on that one
I live about 15 miles away, and I've always liked the Memorials in D.C. Vietnam, Korea, Jefferson, Lincoln, etc. The Smithsonian is always interesting as well. I would say the White House and the Capitol are worth stopping by, but don't bother getting a tour. Good photo spots though, just to show you were there.
Stay away from SE D.C though, especially at night. Not a good place after dark.
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
Go to dinner with the obama's. The people on the tv did.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
the eiffel towers pretty sweet
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
Quote by St. Angry
youre right. i just checked the dvd i have agian and it is in D standard. i dont think Metallica has ever done a song in drop D, or drop C for that matter.

^Check his username again