Page 1 of 2
Gosh I hate this country. The moment the UK gets snow, schools shut, roads become gridlocked and the entire country goes to hell.

Gosh I hate this country. Anyone else got snow?
No. The fact that you used exactly the same statement at the start of each paragraph was also incredibly annoying.
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
We got snow, but we can handle it unlike the rest of you snowless lizardspeaking heathens.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
We don't have any snow in the south west. I want it to snow here!

Let's gain some perspective, it's -25 in Finland right now. A little bit of snow won't kill us all.

Although let's face it, I doubt we'd really miss essex.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Gosh I hate this country. The moment the UK gets snow, schools shut, roads become gridlocked and the entire country goes to hell.

...Then go.

We're not particularly used to snow any more, did you not realise that? If these winters become more regular then things will get more organised. Duh. This is the first time it has snowed this close to Christmas in years, it was pretty unexpected really.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Yeah, I hate your country too.

I joke.

OT : It was fair fookin' cold this morning, we should be getting it soon!
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

I'm in France and guess what, we've got snow on Paris. It's not that bad though, it was predicted well in advance and all the roads have been salted. Still a big mess though, but nothing is locked apart from airports last night.
---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
We don't have any snow in the south west. I want it to snow here!

Let's gain some perspective, it's -25 in Finland right now. A little bit of snow won't kill us all.

Although let's face it, I doubt we'd really miss essex.

Apparently it will. It seems every year, it takes less and less snow to stop public transport, and generally cause serious problems where none should exist.
Quote by ctb
Stop saying "Gosh".

Do the chickens have large talons?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
We've got snow, but we're not bitching out about it like England. We're just happy it's not rain.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
That was to restrain myself from ranting about how I hate the UK.

The UK probably hates you.

Stop moaning.
RIP Tom Searle.
Last edited by MH400 at Dec 18, 2009,
Quote by MightyAl
Apparently it will. It seems every year, it takes less and less snow to stop public transport, and generally cause serious problems where none should exist.

If I wasn't raised in scandinavia to deal with such issues, I'd probably take the excuse for a day off work too.

We're all just lazy

on a totally unrelated matter, are winter studded tyres illegal on British roads? >_>
Snow business like show business.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If I wasn't raised in scandinavia to deal with such issues, I'd probably take the excuse for a day off work too.

We're all just lazy

on a totally unrelated matter, are winter studded tyres illegal on British roads? >_>

Speak for yourself.
I had to drive through the snow last night(not all that far, but still), all so I could get a sore arm and no sleep.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
You can leave whenever you want.

That goes for UG too.

I'm going to leave this stupid country when I can.....
Anyone got pictures of what happens in winter on the shores of Lake Geneva? My uncle lives there and showed me a picture of an Audi completely frozen solid.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Its snowing here a bit now. Traffic and such isn't that bad because of it, just normal rush hour stuff. I did nearly crash on my friends street though because I couldn't see the speed hump in all of the snow and it made me skid.
I love this country. Snow in this country is more of an event, i mean the government isn't gonna stockpile a load of snow counter-measures when we only get snow for a few days a year. Thats why the country grinds to a halt, because it's such a rare occurance.
Oh Gosh oh golly I do hate that awful snow .......

I hate the country but I don't mind the snow, where I live everything was fine
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by freddaahh
...Then go.

We're not particularly used to snow any more, did you not realise that? If these winters become more regular then things will get more organised. Duh. This is the first time it has snowed this close to Christmas in years, it was pretty unexpected really.

+100102
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
What do you expect? The UK transport system is a joke. Even when the weather is fine, its overpriced and delayed up the arse.
They have stashes of salt on most street corners and are still 'ambushed' by this weather.

No wonder I left that fucking country.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
Quote by texico11
What would you rather, our tax money be spent on thousands of pounds of snow-plows, salt-vans and traffic infrastructure designed to take weather that might only occur 3 times a year?

People are bitching that the UK grinds to a halt everytime it snows, but it's not like we're living in Alaska. It's not worth putting the money into snow-gear to tackle a phenomena that rarely occurs. So the UK grinds to a halt 3 days every year, so what? Enjoy the day off >_>

+1000

Besides, it's not a little bit of snow, I've got a foot sitting on my drive way. A foot of snow, in England. I drive a Corsa, my car can't move, regardless or what the roads are like, I can't get to them. If I had a job, I wouldn't be going.

As said, countries where snow is normal, have the necessary equipment to deal with it, we don't get snow regularly, no point spending all that money on equipment to get used for a maximum 7 days a year.

Besides, how can you hate snow? It's so awesome, I wish it snowed more often.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by Blackbullet
What do you expect? The UK transport system is a joke. Even when the weather is fine, its overpriced and delayed up the arse.
They have stashes of salt on most street corners and are still 'ambushed' by this weather.

No wonder I left that fucking country.

Tell me about it. I was spending a fortune on buses....

As for the salt, the nearest bin to me is a good mile away.....
Quote by Fassa Albrecht

You've just proved yourself an idiot. OOOHHHH, A mile???

Yeah, cus thats not close to you, considering the size of the country. What do you want? One every 50 metres?

I'm sick of this thread, and so is every other UGer.

*Reported*
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Tell me about it. I was spending a fortune on buses....

Last time I got on a bus it was £4 for a ****ing dayrider. £4!

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Quote by Fassa Albrecht

This country doesn't work when there isn't snow. We got no chance. Just sit in and wait it out, until like February, and then wait another year.
Page 1 of 2