Acid Death - Progressive Death/Thrash with Jazz influences!!!!

Page 1 of 2
For a community that seems to praise Atheist, Death, Cynic, etc... so much I can't believe there isn't a thread for these guys. I only have their two full lengths, which are both excellent and worth picking up, unfortunately they have split up. They are like Jazzy Progressive Death/Thrash...I guess. they are awesome! I am going to stop rambling now.

http://www.myspace.com/aciddeathgr

http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=517

LISTEN TO THEM!!!
I downloaded one of their demos a while ago because it was supposed to be their thrashiest material, but it kind of bored me. My mistake, as this stuff is much better. Thanks for this post.
I am glad they are getting some appreciation. I usually lurk around here and post annoying useless metal blade promotion stuff at you guys...but these guys are just too good to not share...maybe I will start hanging around here more :P
This is awesome. Unfortunately all those reviews on that Myspace page are over 9 years old.

EDIT: Oh I see, it says that they have "splitted". Great English you Greeks!
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Last edited by Alter-Bridge at Dec 18, 2009,
This band needs more attention!!!! I gave Random's Manifest another spin today...these guys are truly amazing and underrated (I am not even sure it is that...it is just not enough people know). I don't want to see my only useful contribution to this forum to go to waste :P
I'm very interested in listening to this band (I'm a big fan of that specific part of death metal history, oh yes) but I can't find anywhere to DL their albums that isn't broken/invalid.

Any help would be mucho appreciated-o.
Quote by guitgrinder
Yep. I'm real mad. I got done havin some fun jammin w/ my band today, gonna have a Sloppy Joe dinner, w/ Tater Tots covered in chili, then my girlfriends gonna blow me tonight. I've got lots to be mad about!
Frayed Ends - I will give you the hook up with some links for both full lengths, I will send PM. I own both these, and they are great purchases.
Thanks very much, I only just found a working link for Pieces of Mankind but it's taking ages to download anyway.
Quote by guitgrinder
Yep. I'm real mad. I got done havin some fun jammin w/ my band today, gonna have a Sloppy Joe dinner, w/ Tater Tots covered in chili, then my girlfriends gonna blow me tonight. I've got lots to be mad about!
ya no problem...this stuff does seem to go under the radar. I think that Random's Manifest is my favorite of the two full lengths...but both are amazing
I would like a pm if possible, this band has piqued my interest.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Yup will send one to ya....(also is bumping this thread up by responding to these against the rules because if so I will stop...or add more to make it a real post)....
Can I get the links pls pls
Amorphis
Quote by iceman_8319
The human eye only captures a certain amount frames per second.
By the time you've read this post, 3 ninjas have had sex in front of you.

Sure thing....ummmm....hopefully after everyone has a listen to this stuff we could actually have a discussion :P ...but it is good that these guys are getting attention and they are absolutely amazing and need more recognition.
I like. xPrometherionx, can you pm me he link as well?
"God damn you Walter! You fuckin' asshole! Everything's a fuckin' travesty with you, man! And what was all that shit about Vietnam? What the FUCK, has anything got to do with Vietnam? What the fuck are you talking about?"-The Dude
I would like to have a link too, this stuff seems totally like my kinda thing

~ yeah, I will send it right over

I've had Random's Manifest for a while now, good stuff.

~ Thank god someone who has some of this, let alone listened to it before, lol. good on you man.
Coming right up....lol.....I feel the first pages of this thread are just going to be plagued with the requests for this stuff lolol
Quote by xPrometherionx
Coming right up....lol.....I feel the first pages of this thread are just going to be plagued with the requests for this stuff lolol

Haha thanks! And sorry lolz...
Quote by 1010011010
Less requests, more discussion!

Misery Colored Yellow-Black kicks so much ass. Easily my favorite track off the album.

this. Although I am not sure if I could pick a favorite track...but the musicianship really shines through on Misery. Also not saying I won't fill requests but I would love to see some discussion for such a great band!!
Thanks xPrometherionx. Currently digging Misery Colored Yellow-Black and Future Deadlock
"God damn you Walter! You fuckin' asshole! Everything's a fuckin' travesty with you, man! And what was all that shit about Vietnam? What the FUCK, has anything got to do with Vietnam? What the fuck are you talking about?"-The Dude
Thanks man, I'll listen to the band later, it's kinda late here, but I will come back and discuss.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Late Christmas bumpp...this shit is my chirstmas present to UG for now :P ...so listen and discuss I am waiting for something...criminally unknown
Quote by xPrometherionx
Late Christmas bumpp...this shit is my chirstmas present to UG for now :P ...so listen and discuss I am waiting for something...criminally unknown

Ok than to start off are these guys in any other bands?
(I know I could check Metal Archives, but I'm just hoping to start a conversation)
Quote by slayerific
Ok than to start off are these guys in any other bands?
(I know I could check Metal Archives, but I'm just hoping to start a conversation)

XD....thanks and as far as I know Savvas (vocals and bass) is the only one...he has a band called kinetic...which is also progressive death metal...has a female vocalist too...I have their 2007 release Corrosion...it is good stuff...but I like Acid Death a considerable amount more.
K more discuss, how about favorite songs? Finally arrived back home and listened to Random's Manifest, loved Psycho Love.
Quote by Senor Kristian
For me my favorites off Random's Manifest they are Psycho Love, Teach to Kill, and W.A.R.
~ I think...that whole cd is really good o.O
off of Pieces of Mankind....I guess Frozen Heart, Reappearing Freedom, and idk ...lol I am really bad at choosing favorites....but those are all awesome....finally some convo :P
Haha, I told you I would come back and discuss them.

I really dig the guitar work particularly the solo on Teach to Kill, the clean vocals were quite nice as well, I'll listen to the other album tomorrow.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Page 1 of 2