Im looking for an amp stand for my DSL50 and Zilla 2x12" cabinet, can anyone show me one where the cab and head can be angled using the stand?

Thanks
I've been interested in this too, but I would want something to hold my head on top of the cab... Wouldn't you?
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
You could always just buy a regular stand, and then put the head on a chair next to it.
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
well from what i have seen it looks like you could put the head where the combo would go? and then underneath it like rest the cab at an angle on the supporting legs? but i would only do that if there wasnt a specifically made stand for stacks that anyone knew of...

like for the original idea i would think something like this...
http://www.dv247.com/amplifiers/ultimate-support-jamstand-js-as100-guitar-amplifier-stand--52384
and yeah i could put the head seperately but it would look a lot cooler and be more convenient to have it all in one place
I considered mounting brackets on the back of my cab that would just extend about 10" up from the back of the cab, so that when tilted back, the head would rest flush against the back of the cab, but I don't want to drill into my cab.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
I don't think there is light to be shed. Find a way to secure your head onto the cab then get a normal amp stand.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!