hey guys, i was looking at some mustangs, jaguars, and jazzmasters, but im too poor for those. i saw on e bay a guitar called a fender cyclone. it looked really good and was cheap too. im just wondering, are there any more of these odd fenders that are really cheap used, and havn't been heard of a lot?
Quote by BobDetroit
It's all about the abalone. You can't play metal without it. Mother of pearl? MOTO? GTFO!
starocaster. not sure about price, but it was fender's attempt to compete with the gibson es
thanks guys, but id really like something more like a mustang, like short scale fender, and i like single coils, but a coil tapped humbucker would do
Quote by BobDetroit
It's all about the abalone. You can't play metal without it. Mother of pearl? MOTO? GTFO!
Quote by primusclaypool1
thanks guys, but id really like something more like a mustang, like short scale fender, and i like single coils, but a coil tapped humbucker would do

you want a jagstang then, it's a jaguar and mustang, kurt cobain created it oddly, fender did a s production run during the 90's but it wasn't realy popular, so they can be rare
ive heard of the jagstang, and i hear the quality is terrable. plus a used one is like the price of a used mustang, which i cant afford right now
Quote by BobDetroit
is there any more?
Quote by BobDetroit
yes, i did and nothing showed up, other than the typical mustangs and jaguars.
Quote by BobDetroit
Jazzmaster and Jaguar

Suprised no one mentioned those
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
plus one to the Duo Sonic! Seriously the Squier Classic Vibe Duo Sonic is awesome. Sonically it's like a Tele and a Strat made a love child.
MIM Fender Telecaster
SX GG1 Junior (Les Paul Special clone)
Dillion Canada DXC 58 (DC Les Paul Junior)
Fender Joe Strummer Telecaster
Squier CV Duo Sonic
Epiphone Les Paul Junior Special
Squier Jazz Bass
Vox DA 15
Fender FM 212R
the cyclone seems really good
it hasnt been heard of because of the limited production which was caused by competition from fenders own strats and teles and the fact that there was no artist usage at all
but on a whole it should be a good guitar for you
fender toronado? i know its humbuckers but NOBODY has them. and they look cool.