hey guys, i just bought a used carvin legacy II and a B52 guitar cab from a private seller, yesterday everything is fine and for some reason earlier today, i'm not able to hear anything coming out from the guitar cabs and when i crank up the master volume to the max, i'm only able to hear the sound coming out from the head and not the cabs.

the setting for the legacy II and the cabs is 4 ohms and the B52 At cabs is also set at 4 ohms. anybody can help me with this?
My Guitar and gear:
09 Ibanez S prestige
09 Ibanez RG prestige
09 Ibanez Egen18
09 Ibanez 7 string UV custom
Bad Horsie Wah Pedal
digitec rp1000
Randall T2 HH all tube head
Vox Ac30 all tube heads
Randall RS412XL cabs
wow, dude, normally there shouldn't be any noise comming from your head, if there is noise this means there is something really wrong with the head.
Are the tubes glowing?
Are all of your cables working?
Quote by henis
wow, dude, normally there shouldn't be any noise comming from your head, if there is noise this means there is something really wrong with the head.
Are the tubes glowing?
Are all of your cables working?

yeap, all my tubes is glowing and all my cables is plugged to the right place. the cable is from speaker output connected to the guitar cabs, guitar cabs and the head is set at 4 ohms, i also tried the 16 ohm, but it's not working. anybody else knows what's wrong with it?
My Guitar and gear:
09 Ibanez S prestige
09 Ibanez RG prestige
09 Ibanez Egen18
09 Ibanez 7 string UV custom
Bad Horsie Wah Pedal
digitec rp1000
Randall T2 HH all tube head
Vox Ac30 all tube heads
Randall RS412XL cabs
Is the cable bad? I think that's what they meant. And they are speaker cables, right? It's not THAT important that they are, but they should be.
Fender '04 Strat
MiM Sunburst with Maple Neck

Ibanez TS-808
Fender Blues Junior
Marshall JTM60