29 11%
Left Handed (moderate)
18 7%
Left handed (Majorly)
35 13%
Voters: 265.
Page 1 of 2
Doin a lil survey so i came to the pit.

What is your handedness and (if u actually care to type it) how do you feel about it?

And I myself am an Extreme lefty.

EDIT: what hand do you use for most daily activities?

(and just because alot of you fap a large percentage of the day doesn't mean it counts )
Last edited by EternalDeath at Dec 18, 2009,
Righty, but I use my left hand for guitar
Which is what im doing most of the time.
I'm moderately lefty.

I think it's because I broke my lefty and had to do everything righty for six months.

I play guitar righty but I do pretty much everything else lefty.

EDIT: Since we're all revealing it, I masturbate righty.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Moderately right handed, I text with my left hand. And I use my left foot more as well.
| | | | | | |

'What have I become
My sweetest friend
Everyone I know
Goes away in the end'

~I'm a girl.~
Moderately Left handed. I play righty, but I have some problems with the picking form time to time.
Left handed all the way. I play right handedly though.
¯|(°_o)/¯
Major righty. My lefty is basically useless in everything except guitar, eating, and boxing.
AMBIDEXTROUS SO SUCK IT!

•Can write quite legibly with both hands,
•play guitar both lefty and righty (MAB FTW; my initials are MBA. Coincidence? I think not!)
•Cut/Slice/Spread things lefty
•fap righty
•Mouse on left side of keyboard*

*[EDIT] But only if it's one of those symmetrical macintosh mouses. the microsoft contoured one i'll use my right for.[/EDIT]
DIO FOREVER
Last edited by 60CycleHum at Dec 18, 2009,
Super lefty. I play righty though, which is weird.
Quote by HuckIt
I didn't find it that funny when I saw myself doing him in missionary position...

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I was having sex with a female dolphin. In the dream I was like:
"YEEEEEEEAAAARGH I'M SCREWIN' A FEMALE DOLPHIN!!!" and when I woke up I was like:
"... wtf"
Both kinda, only thing I have to do with my left is write. Everything else is whichever hand I feel like using. (or resting, wink wink)
Last edited by Thrill-house at Dec 18, 2009,
lefty and i play left handed too which means that i am limited to 2% of the guitars in almost every guitar shop
It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in
Quote by Zoot Allures
i can't write or use a mouse with my left hand properly but i do everything else with my left O.o

I can't write properly with my right hand, and can use the mouse reasonably well with both hands. I type better with my left, and I'm not sure about catching/throwing etc.
Lefty by birth.

Left: Almost everything
Right: Guitar, Mouse, and everything else where its more beneficial to be right handed/things are catered to right handers like scissors.

also leftys have a handicap on the SAT and other timed tests, having to reach across the paper and whatnot.
Righty for everything: Guitar Hero/Rock Band, real guitar, writing, throwing, fapping, etc., you name it, I do it with my right hand.
Quote by Kikuta
Sell your Valvestate to brainless 17 year old for mighty sums of dollars. Purchase a JMP for a pittance from a desperate seller. Masturbate to pictures of yourself and your new, real Marshall. Eternal glory awaits.

Right handed.

Seriously, you lefties are screwing up basic handshakes all over the world.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Lefty at almost everything. Except guitar ironically.
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
Pure unadulterated lefty. Jackal58 1 - Fucking Nuns 0
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Extreme left, but eat right handed.
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

Left-handed, but I play guitar right-handed. I am absolutely certain I couldn't do it left-handed, because left-handed guitars look very strange to me. They rape my mind.
Mostly right, but I drive, text, and bat left handed.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
I'm right handed. But I wish I was ambidextrous because it just seems so cool. My sister is.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Quote by talia.
I'm right handed. But I wish I was ambidextrous because it just seems so cool. My sister is.

I'm sexually ambidextrous.

Although society only thinks that's cool if you're a girl. If you're a guy like me, you're a fag.

Moderate lefty

I can only write with my left, but most other things I can do with either hand (usually favour left, though) and play guitar right-handed - just because there are so many more right-handed guitars around

Strangely enough, I prefer to catch with my right hand but invariably throw with my left. Alas, this does not make me an excellent juggler

EDIT:
Quote by Holy Katana
I'm sexually ambidextrous.

Although society only thinks that's cool if you're a girl. If you're a guy like me, you're a fag.

Not everyone thinks like that. I have a friend who's been trying to turn her boyfriend bi for months
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
Last edited by Perfection 101 at Dec 18, 2009,
Left for most things, cept guitar. Same with my left foot, including left foot for all my (2) pedals.

but for some reason, whenever I have a little braid or wristband or watch or anything, I want it to be on the right side of my body
Bands I must see in concert
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
The Darkness and/or the sideprojects of the band members
Buckcherry
The Answer

Theres more. But those are the main ones
I use to be extremely right, but playing drums really taught me to control my left better.
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
Page 1 of 2