Take a look at the pic in my profile. Looking for £789 ONO.

Has a custom scratchplate and Kahler trem fitted on by professional luthier. Comes with hard case and Korg tuner.

Excellent condition, only problem is a loose tuner head that I would get fixed if I knew it was gonna sell for sure.

This guitar will be coming from Belfast in Northern Ireland, please don't hesitate to contact me for more details or if you have any questions.
Axe FX 2
Matrix GT1000FX
Mesa 4x12
Behringer FCB1010
No one at all srsly? SG with a trem ...
Axe FX 2
Matrix GT1000FX
Mesa 4x12
Behringer FCB1010
Bump for awesome guitar
-Instruments-
Squier frankenbass
LTD Deluxe EC-1000 in Vintage Black
1960's Banjuke
With your christmas money, you really want my SG with Kahler trem. Price coming down to £600.
Axe FX 2
Matrix GT1000FX
Mesa 4x12
Behringer FCB1010
Bump.

REALLY wanna get rid of this guitar, it's just lying around doing nothing!
Axe FX 2
Matrix GT1000FX
Mesa 4x12
Behringer FCB1010
Just to make this very clear.

This is a Japanese import replica SG (Tokai) with custom, full size, scratchplate and Kahler trem professionally fitted. It also comes with a fitted hard case.

NEED TO GET RID OF THIS.
Axe FX 2
Matrix GT1000FX
Mesa 4x12
Behringer FCB1010
There's a pic on my profile ... read the first post.

Reall that lazy? Then click here
Axe FX 2
Matrix GT1000FX
Mesa 4x12
Behringer FCB1010
bump for bad ass guitar... i'd buy it but i just bought 2 guitars... lol

and as for those of you who are too lazy to click on his profile and look at the picture...

wait i have nothing to say....

cause there is nothing to say about it...

except...

LAZY!!!!!!!

lol but seriously... bad ass guitar... again i'd buy it in a heart beat... but i just bought two....

but ya know if it's just laying around and you really wanna get rid of it... you could always give it to me...
Haha thanks for the bump bro ... it sorta is just lying around, but not sure I wanna give it away for free.
Axe FX 2
Matrix GT1000FX
Mesa 4x12
Behringer FCB1010