NBA
12 26%
MLB
4 9%
I'm not North American
12 26%
Voters: 47.
What sport have you never watched live?

i am only including the big 4 because they are the most popular North American sports,

including MLS, Fifa or anything else would almost certainly be the clear winner, so why bother imo.

if you have not seen more then 1 of the choices, then choose the one you would least like to see. cheers

poll on its way

lolwut to the english error on last thread.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Last edited by JimmyBanks6 at Dec 18, 2009,
All but basketball.
KatehMonster
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Dude, if you were a lesbian asking out another lesbian in a man forum we would be going crazy too.
Quote by zerosystem
just because you're a girl and you get more pussy than me doesn't give you the right to brag.
I've never been to a major live sporting event.I'm not gonna pay good money to watch something so pointless and boring.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

The only ones I've been to are MLB and NBA. Even then I would've preferred to have not gone. It was way too boring for me.
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
Of those, I've only been to NHL games, but I voted for NBA because I've been to CFL and minor league baseball games.
I've been to all of them but not soccer.
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
none of them

being poor FTL
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
I've never seen an NHL or NBA game, but I have seen minor league hockey and (Div. I) college basketball games.

I voted basketball, because watching basketball bores me, and minor league hockey is technically professional hockey.
All of those are pretty boring I mostly go to soccer games. Hockey is pretty cool too tho Ive been to a few of those but I cant stand NFL or MLB too much waiting around I like constant action no taking a 2 minute break in between every play.
Quote by Scruff17
Kiss a guy and tell her it means nothing to you. Then die a little inside knowing that it did.

Flippin Tables
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

PSN: Chuche_02
Quote by Metallica rulz
An all of them option would have been a little helpful wouldn't it...

noticed that after yep
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
I've been to Colorado Rockies games and Utah Jazz games. I'd absolutely love to see an NFL game. I've been to semi-pro hockey games, but not an actual NHL game.
I've been to a lot of MLB and NHL games. One NFL game. No NBA games. I have no desire to go to an NBA game since I don't follow the NBA and don't really like basketball in general. If someone offered me a free ticket I'd go though.

I haven't been to an MLB game in a few years. I've already been to 4 NHL games this year. The NFL game I went to was in 2005 I think.
Soccer and I never plan to.

Been to Avalanche, Broncos, Nuggets and Rockies games before.