Page 2 of 38
Quote by National_Anthem
Smoking thread? Where?!
And I'm partial to a Jack Daniels every now and then. I'm not really a whiskey connoisseur, as my parents aren't big fans of whiskey, so it's rare for me drink it. I find one of the merits of whiskey is that it doesn't smell so strongly on your breath as vodka/gin.

Vodka doesn't stink up your breath man. Whiskey does haha.
Quote by Ashland112

+1
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
the reason i think whiskey is my favorite drink, or dark liqours in general, is because back when my dad was in the worst stage of his alcoholism, he would drink whiskey and leave it out when he went to sleep. so id finish his drinks, and he just assumed i threw them in the trash. i was like 12, 13,14. thats the reason i think, but its prolly just cuz it tastes so damn good!

Jack Daniels is ok, but Gentlemen Jack is reaaallly good. Makers Mark is pretty good. I love Crown Royal. and Jamison is amazing if its on the rocks. haven't drank whiskey in a while, mostly cuz the most popular party drinks r malibu, capn morgans, and vodka. not a really social drink either.
Quote by Ashland112

I beg to differ. If someone's been hitting the vodka hard, you can smell it a mile off. Whiskey doesn't smell nearly so strongly.
Quote by SG_dave
right now i have a bottle of jack sat next to me. And my hip flask filled with more jack. Times are good man.

times would be even better if it wasn't JD

Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by JimmyBanks6
times would be even better if it wasn't JD

I love JD it was my first taste of whiskey and it's stuck. Other than JD i'd like to have some Glenmorangie or Johnnie Walker Black Label in my flask. But papa won't let me anywhere near em. He's saving em.
Quote by connelly73
The Macallan Single Highland Malt Scotch Whisky. My Fav. I'm sorry Irish Whiskey and American Bourbon are not Whisky. Don't get me wrong I like them ut they are not whisky.

Jack Daniels and Canadian Club ARE NOT Whisky

they are a form of Whiskey... note the e. And the fact that bourbon only refers to origin of the drink, not it's form.
Quote by MightyAl
OT, I do enjoy Glenfiddich.

QFT. Me and my homie are drinking that shit right now.
*parp*
Quote by Bleurgh
QFT. Me and my homie are drinking that shit right now.

I like it too, but Glenlivet is better, and The Balvenie is even better.
I'm partial to Jim Beam, really like the taste and "burn" of it.
DIO FOREVER
Quote by ZanasCross
This thread caused me to get drunk. **** you TS, Banned.

You seriously banned him! Unless he hacked his User Title...
Quote by jimmyled

Burn the heretic!
Water? Are you out of your mind?! What d you drink, blended?! Humph!

It's alright to dilute cask strength whiskies.

Not that I could ever afford it
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Last edited by EnyoAdonai at Dec 18, 2009,
I remember one time when I was out dove hunting with my buds, and between the 4 of them, they went through an entire crate of Jack in one night, I think thats about 6 1 liter bottles. Course, I just like the taste, I only had 5 shots. But they didnt get up the next morning and the bathroom was very......messy.

(I cant afford the 15+ year ones )

and

PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
Japanese whisky, interesting.

I'm nearly done on a bottle of Glenfiddich 12yr Single Malt and after that it'll be on to a bottle of Johnnie Walker Black Label, which I haven't tried before. I'm quite keen to try some Irish whiskey, I've only had a glass of Tullamore Dew which was very nice. I might go for a bottle of Jamesons. I can't stand Jack Daniels or Jim Beam, they're too sweet for my taste.

The best I've had is a Haig 12yr Single Malt.
This isn't coincidence
there's no such
thing
Quote by Blackbullet

(I cant afford the 15+ year ones )

I actually have a bottle of this at home. Very intresting, although it tastes a little to much perfume-factory for my taste.

Quote by Zoot Allures
Now that i'm back, i wanna know, are single malts considered 'better' than blended? O_o an example being the above i suppose

Yes, Single Malt is the only real whisky.
¯|(°_o)/¯
Last edited by Zox at Dec 22, 2009,
I don't like being drunk and I don't like the taste of whiskey or any alcohol for that matter. I can tolerate wine though . That being the case, I use other things for recreation
I prefer Jim Beam bourbon, Canadian Club or Jack Daniels Whiskey.

Mixed with a glass of coke on a hot day is awesome.
maker's mark and buffalo trace are my favorites.

bookers is damn good as well.

early times is what i drink most weekends though. gotta drink econo, man.
#DTWD
Quote by Zoot Allures
Now that i'm back, i wanna know, are single malts considered 'better' than blended? O_o an example being the above i suppose

are thoroughbreds considered better than mutts?

(psssst! yes!)
#DTWD
Quote by Blackbullet

Rofl, "Bowmore". Interesting name. They should make one for geeks called "Crymoar".

Anyway, I seem to enjoy Whiskey more and more as I get older. I used to be a Vodka addict but now it tends to be replaced by the good ol' Jack n' Coke combo during parties. Had quite a bit of that last Saturday by the way, made it through but most of the night is rather blurry.

I also enjoy a good, expensive Whiskey on rocks.
---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---
Quote by primusfan
maker's mark and buffalo trace are my favorites.

Makers Mark is pretty much the only bourbon i enjoy, mostly because it doesn't taste like bourbon.
¯|(°_o)/¯
bourbon whiskey =

grain whiskey =
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Captain and Jack all the way!
Pink Floyd is Teh Best

Xbox Gamertag = Nick Schro

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high
Quote by soapalot
Japanese whisky, interesting.

I'm nearly done on a bottle of Glenfiddich 12yr Single Malt and after that it'll be on to a bottle of Johnnie Walker Black Label, which I haven't tried before. I'm quite keen to try some Irish whiskey, I've only had a glass of Tullamore Dew which was very nice. I might go for a bottle of Jamesons. I can't stand Jack Daniels or Jim Beam, they're too sweet for my taste.

The best I've had is a Haig 12yr Single Malt.

Yamazaki is pretty good. I was dubious about it at first, but tried it after I heard it had won a few international gold awards.
Its quite smooth but with a layered taste and nose- really can find something different with each sip.

Love Glenfiddich too. I always go for it at the pub after playing a game of footie in the freezing cold!
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
JAMERSON whips the llamas ass
Ill Take it all
Arrows and Guns.. Hundreds and more

Save you from one
Just bought a bottle of 18 year old Glenmorangie.

Especially in the winter days, nothing beats a good whiskey
double whiskey and coke for me barkeep

used to have that all the time, then i had a bad experience with it and rarely go near that stuff anymore

Quote by im not mental
i always mix jack and dr. pepper when i'm pregaming. best. mixed drink. evar.

That sounds simply awesome. Honestly.

I do enjoy a whiskey. Something like a Johnny Walker black or a Jamisons. (sp?)
Also, does Drambuie count as a whiskey? It's made from blended whiskeys, and as far as I can tell from what it says on the bottle, has honey added to it. It's good stuff.